integra or del sol

lacc05

i found an integra gsr with a b17 for 2,200

it grinds on 3rd gear and needs a distributor..my only concern is that tooooo!! many ppl have integras thats why i thought about getting a del sol and putting a b20 in it..not many people have del sols so it would be pretty cool to fix one up like that

what do you guys think i should do??

thanks, Eric

it grinds on 3rd gear and needs a distributor..my only concern is that tooooo!! many ppl have integras thats why i thought about getting a del sol and putting a b20 in it..not many people have del sols so it would be pretty cool to fix one up like that

thanks, Eric

lol i see more del sols there integra.

lol i see more del sols there integra.

well maybe where you live ya. but where hes at he sees alot of tegs running around. like where im at i see alot of tegs and scoobs, and as far as the car you might want to be more interested in is the one with the least amount of problems. and w/e one will fit your performance needs the best.

thanks, Eric

if it where up to me id buy a sol kuz it sounds like the gsr is a never ending money pit. but thoughs have so much potential in em with the right motivation. but so do the sols.. all depends on what you want to do with the car and how much your willing to put into it

^True Story

Drive both, see which one suits you better, I have a feeling the integra is going to be your choice, unless the sol has a clean body and basically no miles

Dont get me wrong i loved sols since they came out, but prefer my integra

Archived