HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i had that money id just do work on the sol, and lots of it :happy:

if you like sitting in something that looks like the interior was made by mattel

lol true, but my hatch would be hard to make as fast as i could make an r8

the interior didnt bother me too much, it looked ok, but it was damn comfy

^LOL

David, are you saying you'd be selling your shell :D hehe

yeah if i get another car lol, you just gotta fight with my dad to get it...he has a 89 si, needs body work and stuff.

i would probably let the shell by itself go with full interior for 900 or 1000. since it was salvaged when we got it and is mismatched colors/dents/little rust

but idk my neighbor has this nissan 4x4(90's model) sittin in his drive way..said he would take 500 for it and its only got 65,000 on the odometer

lol true, but my hatch would be hard to make as fast as i could make an r8

the interior didnt bother me too much, it looked ok, but it was damn comfy

well over here the R8 is priced at 80,000 euro which is roughly 112,674 USD.. i think you could make your hatch alot fcuken quikcer than a r8 for that muhc :thumbsup:

well over here the R8 is priced at 80,000 euro which is roughly 112,674 USD.. i think you could make your hatch alot fcuken quikcer than a r8 for that muhc :thumbsup:

true....maybe drop a spoon motor in there.....eh i would rather just have a r34 skyline for that kind of money RB26DETT woot!

printing off 80 invitations, 5 at a time, on a slow ass ink-jet printer is not particularly exciting work. just gotta do the RSVPs, the envelopes, the insert cards and then assemble them all! don't I have an entertaining evening planned?

I would, but I went to the bar last night and I'm going to the bar tomorrow night. I can't drink every day anymore- I did too much of that when I was younger. :(

R8>sol

/end thread

yes we know sarah... just put that everything i say, you think the exact opposite

seriously though I saw an R8 in my parking garage when we were playing FL basketballs team.. omg i wanted to steal it.. f'in gorgeous

one drove by me yesterday, they look and sound great but still that price tag... not so great, rather have a quick sol with a nice house :thumbsup:

yes we know sarah... just put that everything i say, you think the exact opposite

one drove by me yesterday, they look and sound great but still that price tag... not so great, rather have a quick sol with a nice house :thumbsup:

your just wrong a lot

if i had the 100 somethin k to spend on a car i would STILL have a nice house because house comes first

if i had that money id just do work on the sol, and lots of it :happy:

if you like sitting in something that looks like the interior was made by mattel

Mustang interior is actually nice when compared to other domestics of it's caliber in that class of car. I'd take Challenger any day though. They're both immensely spacious.

your just wrong a lot

in your mind, yeah

I'd take Challenger any day though. They're both immensely spacious.

+1 for challenger!

and i sat in the new mustang a few days ago.. looked like a toy. didnt like it AT ALL

a nice sol and a house? what kind of house can you get for like 80 grand?

who said i have to pay the house off in full right then and there? lol

Archived