Bent suspension

OK, My son is driving hit lowered 92 Prelude and decided to hit a curb at around 30 mph. The Front wheel is sitting back about 4 inches and he can't drive the car. Before we take it in to have it worked on, I'm wondering what parts most likely were bent in an accident of this type. If it's only a few suspension parts, I'll look for them on Ebay install them ourselves and take it in to have it alligned. Any thoughts out there?

• 3 weeks later...

Today I hit a curb going about 45, sounds like I have the same problem maybe... power slides aren't so fun on 90 degree turns when you hit a patch of sand. Oh well, sh*t happens. Anyways, nailed the curb and broke a bolt in two that attaches to either what you are saying is the control arm or what I thought was called the wheel's a-frame. The front right wheel is now pushed back against the wheel well and doesn't move very well. Couldn't really tell if anything else is out of wack, didn't drive this accord (90 lx) until about a week ago. Also, the bottom of the frame where they attach the chains to tow it is bent to hell on the right side, afraid I f*cked the frame also as the front bumper is a little low. Any ideas on cost or probs? Worst and best case scenarios appreciated, need to know how much ass kissing to do to get it fixed. Thanks all.

~David

EDIT: BTW, hit it going pretty much straight forward if it helps at all.

Archived