i had a guest account called iluvhawtkok but some little kids reported me and i was banned. haven't really played since.

camping a is a legit strategy, just like these guys say (j/k i hate campers too)

HA! teabaggin! on SOCOM we used to lay down and it lookd like we were doing it lol. sadly that video does halo justice....

Ha, Camping in Halo?

Halo is almost impossible to camp in for very long. There are motion trackers, no camouflage, and spawn points are so much more random than in other FPS. Hell in battlefield I will spawn in a barrage of bullets more than half of the time in some games. COD4, COD WAW, and BF BC are so much worse. Mostly cause people that cant roll either:

A: Grab a Scout/Sniper kit with a ghille and sit in a bush or in a building.

B: Get in a Vehicle.

C: Mod like a little girl that is mad cause her ice cream fell on the sidewalk.

Just my .02$

PS. I have been known to lurk in the shadows, but only to counter nobs that cant shoot me in the head.

• 2 weeks later...
No camping here, I'll hand anyone in most FPS....the halo series is childsplay...theres tons of spawn camping...worse than other games, and you got annoying a$ mofos that play the game and think just because they have MLG on their tag they are awesome...if you as me all those kids are scrubs

bah, some people just can't handle it. Halo 3 is one of the most fun games to play with friends. It requires so much more skill and strategy than CoD4. I'm sorry, but if you want a real multiplayer shooter, try quake 3 arena. I remember playing Q3A CPMA. People mastered spawn killing in that game, and it was all about control. Whoever maintains control wins, and that's how it should be. CoD4 is pretty much, if you see someone first, you win. That's all it takes. Really not much effort involved in killing someone.

I played hardcore mode.. always. Picked a g3a3, or any other gun for that matter. shoot someone once and they die. they see me once and shoot me, i die. CoD4 is for people with no friends :p

bah, some people just can't handle it. Halo 3 is one of the most fun games to play with friends. It requires so much more skill and strategy than CoD4. I'm sorry, but if you want a real multiplayer shooter, try quake 3 arena. I remember playing Q3A CPMA. People mastered spawn killing in that game, and it was all about control. Whoever maintains control wins, and that's how it should be. CoD4 is pretty much, if you see someone first, you win. That's all it takes. Really not much effort involved in killing someone.

I played hardcore mode.. always. Picked a g3a3, or any other gun for that matter. shoot someone once and they die. they see me once and shoot me, i die. CoD4 is for people with no friends :p

thats how it is on SOCOM Combined Assault, whoever has control wins(unless someone sneaks a huge upset in demo maps). but its usually a giant struggle for control and once someone gets it its pretty much over.

Wow really? Most games have strats, but Halo by all means isnt one to get in depth....

Wow really? Most games have strats, but Halo by all means isnt one to get in depth....

are you insane?

In order to win against any decent players teamwork is what makes or breaks you. Not who has the biggest guns, what team has the better players, or what one person has the most skill. It's all about how the team works together. Sticking together, practicing strategies, controlling weapon spawns and item spawns.Have you ever actually worked as a squad or a team in a game of CoD4? You can't. 70% of the people pick a sniper rifle and chill. The others just run all gun-ho with their fully autos spraying down every wall they can. There's no such thing as suppressing fire, pinning people down, and flanking them. CoD4 is more of an arcade multiplayer shooting game. If you want strategy, play Halo, Counterstrike, Battlefield, or my personal all time favorite multiplayer game - Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I've played competitively in a lot of FPS's and have even been sponsored in CS:S.

are you insane?

In order to win against any decent players teamwork is what makes or breaks you. Not who has the biggest guns, what team has the better players, or what one person has the most skill. It's all about how the team works together. Sticking together, practicing strategies, controlling weapon spawns and item spawns.Have you ever actually worked as a squad or a team in a game of CoD4? You can't. 70% of the people pick a sniper rifle and chill. The others just run all gun-ho with their fully autos spraying down every wall they can. There's no such thing as suppressing fire, pinning people down, and flanking them. CoD4 is more of an arcade multiplayer shooting game. If you want strategy, play Halo, Counterstrike, Battlefield, or my personal all time favorite multiplayer game - Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I've played competitively in a lot of FPS's and have even been sponsored in CS:S.

Ok...

So your telling me in Halo if you have a smg your going to tell me I have no advantage of having a BR or a RL? Its funny that you say that COD4 is more of a arcade multiplayer shooting game? So its like Reveloution X? LoL. You pick up a sniper rifle in COD4? Yes off of other dead bodies...same as Halo if im correct, but then again there aren't sniper whores like Halo has.

As far as team work, yes theres plenty of that...a mode called Search and Destroy, you need destroy either point A or point B with an explosive. How arent you suppose to use communication and planning? Ok and also you go on to say there is no such thing as suppressing fire, pinning people to one spot and flanking them? Your talking about Halo right because you always do that in any FPS especially COD...Yea I also play competitively as well in FPS and Fighting...I think alot would agree with me, there isnt much justification in your explanations

STOP FIGHTING KIDS! NOW GO TO YOUR FCUKING ROOMS AND DONT COME OUT UNTIL I SAY SO >_<

:devil:

and ill PWN you guys in halo.. just give me a bit, im a little rusty from not playing for a while lol

STOP FIGHTING KIDS! NOW GO TO YOUR FCUKING ROOMS AND DONT COME OUT UNTIL I SAY SO >_<

:devil:

and ill PWN you guys in halo.. just give me a bit, im a little rusty from not playing for a while lol

Brian were not fighting, just debating....and STFU I would hand you and I dont even play the game...lol, just wait till you get back in the statese haha

rofl @ COD4 playing like an arcade game

Because jumping 50 feet in the air, being able to turn invisible, bubble shields, and sticky grenades are SO REALISTIC!

Sci-fi action doesn't exactly qualify as an arcade game. Those Time Crisis arcade games and Virtua Cop games are more realistic than CoD4. Any war game where i can out-shoot a sniper with a pistol or assault rifle isn't realistic at all. It's just frantic action. Sure, it's fun. But it's also for brain dead people, and takes no thought to play. Just run around and hold down the trigger button. GL succeeding in a game like halo with that style of play.

Archived