The third one is garbage. I have it, had it since the day it came out. Played it for a few days to give it a chance and it has been on my shelf ever since. Can't stand playing it online, because of all the noobs, who like to cheat.

Halo 3 = 13 yr olds & Screaming

COD4 = 18 + yr olds & bitching because they cant hang....

I think I'll stick with COD4...plus everytime I play Halo 3 is straight ownage...sorry that game is broke.

i used to play Socom US Navy Seals Combined Assault :D PS2

yeah camping is noobish, same with spray and pray/grenades. i just couldnt get into halo 3. i like the resemblance of military

my loadout was usually this

ghillie suit

m82a1

-bi pod

-high scope

Sidearm was usually as follows

Mark 23

-Suppressor

and i would add on some smoke grenades too

ended my games this march with over 500,000 head shots :D

My guess is it's too fast paced for you camping whores. :ninja:

No camping here, I'll hand anyone in most FPS....the halo series is childsplay...theres tons of spawn camping...worse than other games, and you got annoying a$$ mofos that play the game and think just because they have MLG on their tag they are awesome...if you as me all those kids are scrubs

No camping here, I'll hand anyone in most FPS....the halo series is childsplay...theres tons of spawn camping...worse than other games, and you got annoying a$ mofos that play the game and think just because they have MLG on their tag they are awesome...if you as me all those kids are scrubs

and the clans are gay too...theres a lot of ppl that play online and they think just because they have a clan they can come into a room and take it over...well say hello to my mod disk and jump drive mofo's. if anyone really pissed me off i just flipped some codes on, they had rubber bullets, i had infinite rockets :D and full auto sniper rifle. i was also invisible and could fly in the tank :D

lol man I hate those modders tho...they such a pain to kill in COD4....plus alot of people think i have a mod because how fast I can shoot a pistol or a single shot gun

If by fast-paced you mean a bunch of pre-pubescent kids shooting rockets like there's no tomorrow, and doing the burst-melee combo with the mauler while invisible all the time, then yes, it's too fast paced for me.

i had a guest account called iluvhawtkok but some little kids reported me and i was banned. haven't really played since.

camping a is a legit strategy, just like these guys say (j/k i hate campers too)

Archived