"Cars and God, does he hate the Honda NSX?"

true-bluecb7

ohmyfawk i read like the first 6 or 7 replies and just couldn't take it anymore. It scares me to think ppl like this are out there. Even in our government. These people all need to come back down to earth and stop living in their religious fantasy land.

It is a joke...I just realized!!

Look at all the signatures!! The lady's says "against women's suffrage" and the guy's says "open your mouth and I fill it" (obviously sexual..."bible") haha

Whoever made that forum is hilarious!

It is a joke...I just realized!!

Look at all the signatures!! The lady's says "against women's suffrage" and the guy's says "open your mouth and I fill it" (obviously sexual..."bible") haha

Whoever made that forum is hilarious!

lol not made up.

Of course He does!

I wouldn't even want to be seen dead in such a nip-rip Ferrari wannabe poser car.

Fortunately, they break down every other day, so there won't be any left soon

1.Correct me if Im wrong...but isnt a Ferrari an Italian car? There for NOT AMERICAN...dumbass baptist (no offense to those HF baptist)

2. How is it a Ferrari wannabe? Oh ok, so the Chevy Corvette, Ford GT, are rip offs because they are that makes super cars...right... you fail again Bapitists

3. Oh by the way the entire body is made of Aluminium, something american cars seem to lack in spending the money to do so....thats why they are so expensive douche bags....fail x's 3

The NSX is also popular with the nation's rappers (that's hip hop type music.) It's a bling item that shows status and wealth. That's why they always rent them to show on their music videos.

Oh ok, dip sh1t, thats why they have fracking Cadillacs (no offense Gary), 300m's, Mercedes, BMW's(Again no offense Gary & Brian) and lambos in videos...wow you must be getting your cars all mixed up with all that hate

GOSH! Im so angry, i mean I just had to part with my nsx that i've had for 6 years now.....this just really frustrates me to the point that I want to go back and buy it and just simply sh1t on all these cars on the track...the only car to ever beat me in a head up race was 08 ZR1, and to that tip my hat off, he beat me by 1 car length...he was producing around 700 and i was pushing about the same give or take 10 less hp...

Some people just need to just STFU

GOSH! Im so angry, i mean I just had to part with my nsx that i've had for 6 years now.....

Relax, the thread is a joke.

And the commented part above you must explain yourself immediately.

yea yea, but still for people to go on and on about something they no nothing about and bash it...just frustrating...

I had to sell my nsx because my brother needed money to pay the mortgage on our building he owns because the guy who had him on a land contract filed BK, and we have to pay off the building in order to keep our business's here...otherwise we need to move out by friday, because money is too tight for them to make any more payments for the next three - six months...and I dont want to see my nieces and nephews go through what me and my brothers did when we were younger with parents companing about money all the time.

It was all of a sudden and there was no other option, he just refinanced all his properties so we couldnt refi any of them to take cash out because its been within 120 days

I wished it was. I had a better chance of wishing I could sleep with Megan Fox.

Sorry Olivia Munn is way more attractive...Hands down..heres her playboy shoot (first female to never go nude for the magazine...thats how gorgeous this woman is)

1057L.jpg

1056L.jpg

1055L.jpg

1054L.jpg

1053L.jpg

1052L.jpg

1051L.jpg

1050L.jpg

1049L.jpg

1048L.jpg

1047L.jpg

1046L.jpg

1045L.jpg

1044L.jpg

1043L.jpg

Sad story. Apparently God does hate the NSX and their owners too.

Holy hell, those weren't in your original post. Very nice. Looking at that picture spread for a bit would make me forget all about any monetary woes.

i hope you guys don't associate these people with me (i'm not baptist!). they have their heads so far up their asses they can't understand anything other than their own sht. there is a reason why pride is considered the worst of all sin.

ima go ahead and say this, its pple like the ones on the website that push me away from religion.

and javy you did what you had to do. that shows that your a good, kind hearted person

Did you not read 1/2 of the posts in this thread. It was already covered that this was a joke 15 posts and a full day ago.

Archived