Didnt know where to put this..

SpeedDemon

That's really cheap...it might be stolen or something...

If you do check it out and it's good, that's an awesome deal, IMO :)

Are you thinking of putting it in your car or in a different shell? As far as I know, it would fit in your car...

thats not cheap at all, especially for a motor with 80k miles on it.

pick it up though, why not.

do a compression/leak test on it.

start building it on your spare time, then swap it into the car.

Since your in ohio check out ohio-hondas.com first cause a guy on there has a complete b-series swap he got from hmotors 15,000 miles ago (so likely 50k or less) for sale. Last thread bump I scene he had it for $1200. He appears to have a legit support from the forums too so it's definitly worth checking into if your even considering this.

GL.

EDIT: And yeah Hmotors should be a fair amount more considering the pretty much guarnteed miles (averaging round 30k) and the fact that they are inspected and cared for a great deal more than some guy ripping it out of a car and selling it.

the motors from hmotors that have the 20k-30k miles tho could be pulled out of cars in japan that have been driven hard. nonethe less hmotors does seem to be a damn good seller. every honda site im on iv seen them mention numerous times.

well i stopped by and took a peek, nice motor, runs great, little black smoke. he didnt have a title for it, at least thats what he said. and he got the motor from an old friend. idk he jsut seemed fishy. im looking for that b series jerrodh. i think i fianlly found the thread. so we will see. im gonna talk to him some more tomorrow. ill give u guys an update asap

If he seems fishy, then don't, IMO. Was the VIN on the engine?

it was half scratched off. im not even gonna mess with it, im not going to jail over someone elses stolen motor

ty :) i think ill just start saving now, cause every time i look at a motor something is fishy or something is majorly broken. ill just try and get one next summer from hmotors.com

Archived