2010 Ridgeline Specs?

I have finally convinced my father to follow his recent CRV purchase by also adding a Ridgeline to his garage. This would be used to haul a trailer for our book selling business. The 5,000 lb towing capacity interests my father as we will be towing a 16ft tandem axle loaded up with rolling display racks full of books. He is very concerned about the 250hp of the 2009 as am I. We feel we need 275-300hp or we will just not be happy.

I have seen no concrete evidence as to what the 2010 Ridgeline will have as far as engine offerings. I have seen claims of 300hp by at least one site. On forums I see rumors of 275-285 hp. Also I have seen mention of a diesel which we will not opt for as my father hates them with a passion. Does anyone know when the final official specs for the 2010 model will be released? Also do any of you know when they will start taking orders for those?

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

Archived