SPRINT phone recommendations

im wanting to get a new phone. right now i have a samsung rant and it sucks the biggest donkey a$$ you have ever seen. i want something that is nice, isnt gonna crap out within a week, dosent freeze up constantly, and i can get on the internet without any probs. so what would you guys suggest?

I highly suggest going to AT&T, but make sure you check out coverage...also if you go with sprint goodluck with the customer service, they were horrible...you had to deal with someone thats from a third world country, it was horrible when I was there.

Otherwise you can buy Ricks Instinct or any blackberry

Palm pre is a POS, ive messed around with the phone a month before it came out, its cheaply made, and the calibration is jacked and key pad is tiny

+1 for the Pre. A friend has it and I quite like it. It has a few minor issues, which i'm sure will be worked out with OTA updates, but hey, what phone doesn't have a few bugs after it's initial release. The iphone was far from perfect. They barely added copy/paste and mms with the iphone 3.0 update and as I understand it, ATT is still not letting people use MMS.

I think you can buy it and you have 30 days to return it so it might be worth trying.

i would check out at&t but i just signed another 2 year contract with sprint in dec. sprints customer service you have to know how to talk to them. iv only had a prob with them once and that was when i had my phone turned back on after being off for 4 months. i had called to see if i would have to pay my current bill and early termination fee or if i had to pay just early termination fee to get out of there service. they took it as i had said to bill me for both. got that straightend out and they said i had to pay another deposit. luckily i kept a chat with a rep that said i wouldent and they credited the deposit back no questions asked. i may be able to see if at&t will take over my current contract and see how much they charge and all that good stuff.

Archived