Official HF T-Shirt Size Requests

Drew

Official HF T-Shirt Size Requests  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Place a check mark next to each shirt size you PLAN to purchase so that we have an idea of how many of each size to order. If you plan to buy more than 1 of a single size, comment below please.

• Men's Small
    • Men's Medium
    • Men's Large
    • Men's X-Large
    • Men's 2X-Large
    • Men's 3X-Large
    • Men's 4X-Large
    • Men's 5X-Large
    • Women's Small
    • Women's Medium
    • Women's Large
    • Women's X-Large

Place a check mark next to each shirt size you PLAN to purchase so that we have an idea of how many of each size to order. If you plan to buy more than 1 of a single size, comment below please.

We will be placing our order on 07/08/09 (1 week) so make sure to specify your sizes before then.

I'm thinking the final design should be something like this across the center of the chest.

Design_002.gif

Thank you all for supporting HondaForums.com to keep us going.

Price depends on the quantity we ultimately order. We were hoping to get closer to an order of 50. Right now the count is 30, plus we'd order some extra, but we don't want to order too many either.

Will most likely be between $18-20 plus S&H. The more we can order, the cheaper they become. I think that's about the going rate and reasonable.

whole shirt black. the txt and star will actuall be a little bit lighter than how it appears right now I think. it's a bit dark.

XL, If it's not to late.

Make sure you select what you want in the poll above. Doesn't look like you did yet. The poll is mainly to give us an estimate as to how many people want shirts and at what sizes. At this point, we're looking to order around 50, so we'll have some extra.

Archived