Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen

SIR_VTEC

So I watched Transformers 2 this past Friday...and yes it was action packed throughout the 2 1/2 hours we all sat there...all I can say is Megatron is a bia.....and i can just say this...they finally gave devastator some justice by remaking him!!!!!

Edited by SIR_VTEC

So I watched Transformers 2 this past Friday...and yes it was action packed throughout the 2 1/2 hours we all sat there...all I can say is Megatron is a bia.....and i can just say this...they finally gave devastator some justice by remaking him!!!!!

hmm i think ill go watch that then harry potter.....

hmm i think ill go watch that then harry potter.....

If you did that then I would have to question your manhood...

Sebby: Yeah man I know, but we all know what im talking about...I'll correct it just for you

If you did that then I would have to question your manhood...

question all you want. i saw the other five and i wanna see this last one..then no more. its not like im a fanboy......like those damn twilight people...daywalkers..

exactly...such boring conversations...lol and the mom acting too stupid...

I demand the next action movie to have a hot guy in it...hehe

EDIT: there was one guy in Transformers that I forgot, the seargant guy who was helping...but they never took his shirt off!!! loool :p

Edited by lceah

I didn't think the storyline was lame, I mean it was fracking Transformers...a movie about robots beating the crap out of each other. I do think the movie was about 30 minutes too long. They could've cut down the "running to the pillars" portion and made it a bit shorter. It was still a great movie. Anybody who goes to see Transformers for the story, isn't quite right in the head to begin with.

I didn't think the storyline was lame, I mean it was fracking Transformers...a movie about robots beating the crap out of each other. I do think the movie was about 30 minutes too long. They could've cut down the "running to the pillars" portion and made it a bit shorter. It was still a great movie. Anybody who goes to see Transformers for the story, isn't quite right in the head to begin with.

true, and yeah the pillars part was like wtf why are you stopping just run!

story wasnt terrible, they were just explaning the whole who is the fallen and wtf did he try to do...but what it did is open up for the next movie, the constructo-cons were in this one, they are thinking Dinobots in the next one...how they will do it..no idea