white 97 ex 1500 obo

MikEEEx3

i have a white 97 civic droped on kyb struts and h&r springs has a b20 with gsr tranny (i will not just sell the motor or tranny)

i need the car gone or its just going to collect dust when i leave.. has the ctr front end with the yellow fog lights crap is strong

P1000025.jpg

P1000026.jpg

Correction: Car is 2/3 white. It appears to have a racial identity crisis.

Why are you selling it?

btw, good luck with the sale, but you might have a little more luck if you gave possibly the mileages. Maybe the trans type? Just a couple helpful thoughts.

Edited by Xeryon

Tips for selling anything. Good pics in good lighting. And clean the car up best possible. I made almost $1000 by cleaning a truck up and taking good pictures of it. And many people do the same and do it better.

i have a white 97 civic droped on kyb struts and h&r springs has a b20 with gsr tranny (i will not just sell the motor or tranny)

Dropped?

Why U drop it? what did u drop it like its hot? hahaha

You mean lowered. Some people from other states might now know what the hell your talking about when u mean dropped. We people say dropped here that usually means stolen

i need the car gone or its just going to collect dust when i leave.. has the ctr front end with the yellow fog lights crap is strong

P1000025.jpg

P1000026.jpg

you got pm.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.