New 2009 Civic Pulls to Right

VenturaHwy

I have abrand new Civic Hybrid and it has pulled to the right since I drove it off the lot. Been to the dealer twice and they say the alignment is good. They switched front tires from side to side and it made no difference. Told me that the tires need time to break in, and I had to wait to 5,000 miles before they would do anything. My wife has a co-worker who bought a Civic from the same dealer less than 2 weeks later that does the same thing. They offered to replace her two front tires. Then they called her back and said something about a technical service bulletin, and they needed a kit to fix it. Does anyone know of a TSB on this and if so, where I can find it on the web? If not, has anyone had similar problems, and how was it resolved?

Why did you buy it if it was pulling to the right from the get go. I would have noticed that during the test drive and walked away.

Maybe take it to an actual alignment shop away from Honda and have them check the alignment and suspension and everything....explain it to them and have them check it out.

Archived