Test And Tune Results.

He was B16 Turbo on 7lbs. Hopefully next time I can get er' down to 13.7's. She'll be getting the bottom end built.

max put my 2 slowest runs in the video.

my other runs were all 15.2s and one 15.1, but in the video he put my 15.38 and 15.4 godammit. The run with me against the mustang was a 15.23 and he didnt even record my time

i never noticed how fast my uncles 5.0 was lol

Nice runs. Do you have a build thread? What setup were you running?

Stock Single Cam.

Ebay Turbo Kit.

Tuned On Crome - 9lbs.

Open Downpipe.

Walbro 255LPH.

DSM 390's.

max put my 2 slowest runs in the video.

my other runs were all 15.2s and one 15.1, but in the video he put my 15.38 and 15.4 godammit. The run with me against the mustang was a 15.23 and he didnt even record my time

i never noticed how fast my uncles 5.0 was lol

5.0 is probably cammed, headwork with all your bolton's with gears and dr's, eh? Or has he gone into the block any?

5.0 is probably cammed, headwork with all your bolton's with gears and dr's, eh? Or has he gone into the block any?

He has a mild ford racing cam, stock heads, cobra intake manifold, 4.10 gears, drag radials, exhaust, intake, and 100 shot of juice.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm headed to the track tomorrow, just changed my plugs and oil. Gotta put some different tires on, ones on the car are currently bald. I'll let you guys know results!

Archived