Michael Jackson died

Rick B.

What ever you-all's opinions may be, I think negative ones should be kept silent out of respect for those who mourn his passing. Think of his family.

In more simple terms; if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. :geek:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will respect the right for people to mourn. But i will not hold my tounge for them. They dont have the right to not be offended. If they dont like what im saying they dont have to listen.

I will respect the right for people to mourn. But i will not hold my tounge for them. They dont have the right to not be offended. If they dont like what im saying they dont have to listen.

damn straight.

i feel for his family, they lost a loved one.

Man, the guy blatantly butt raped/touched some kids. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did anyway. But like the lawsuits are bound to be dropped...because...

1. The guy had millions of dollars to pay for the best lawyers, and to give the families massive pay outs just so they would f*ck off.

2. What kinda proof do you expect the kid to bring to court? A sore assh0le?

And Alex, you can fk off if you think people are gonna shut up just cos we have 'bad' stuff to say about him. We ain't here slating the guy, we're just discussing some pretty important stuff about the man, it just so happens it's about raping kids. What do you expect, a whole thread butt kissing the hell out of him? The guy was probably the most f*cked up celebrity ever, he turned himself from a lil nigro kid, in to a white man, and denied having plastic surgery to do it (apart from yeah he said he had 2 operations (if he was Pinocchio he'd have a nose the size of the empire state building). He thought he was fking Peter Pan, and made his own theme park in his garden and had kids stay in his bed?

C'mon man, he's just begging to be ripped in to. If you can't see that, then you need some glasses mate.

i dont know why but this made me chuckle :happy:

I cant say one way or another if he actually did anything, but i wouldnt* let any of my nephews or friends little kids around him.

and if there was a blowup doll in your closet, people would assume you were f*ckin it... and they'd be right.

your post reminded me of ron whites bit on the same topic, i finished the skit for those of you that arent familiar with his comedy.

so ur sayin that hitler should be respected still... although he did some very good things for his country i doubt i or many other people could give their respect too him just because hes dead i dont think means that u need too respect someone.

Ok im not even going to go into further comparison because there is no comparison from something that actually happened to something that was speculated because he paid off some kids because they're families wanted to make a quick buck...

Yeah except Michael Jackson didn't kill millions of Jews and start a world war, great comparison :dry:

And before you bring up "oh but he raped little boys", show me the verdict that found him guilty.

And +! thank you!

idk i tried makin a point obviously i FAILED. lol

And +1 for your FAIL, because you indeed failed miserably

respect the dead? they're dead, why would they care??

Its not them that would care, its the family....so your saying your mom, dad, sister, brother, who ever died, and someone made constant fun of or jokes that really are offensive you wouldnt be the least pissed off? I think not, when someone dies iit effects a whole family

Had to go to Wal Mart today for some stuff... 2/3 of the magazines on the rack were about MJ... Kinda makes me sick. He's dead, give him a 1/2 page obituary and leave it at that. Seems like everybody in America, and the rest of the world apparently, can't find any entertainment in their own lives and therefore have to pry into the lives of anyone who's ever been in the spotlight.

Had to go to Wal Mart today for some stuff... 2/3 of the magazines on the rack were about MJ... Kinda makes me sick. He's dead, give him a 1/2 page obituary and leave it at that. Seems like everybody in America, and the rest of the world apparently, can't find any entertainment in their own lives and therefore have to pry into the lives of anyone who's ever been in the spotlight.

You do realize that most of the world seems to give a damn about celebrities? It's terrible he's gone, and I was a fan of his music, but until he's in the ground people aren't going to shut up about him.

You do realize that most of the world seems to give a damn about celebrities? It's terrible he's gone, and I was a fan of his music, but until he's in the ground people aren't going to shut up about him.

they still wont shut up about him once hes in the ground.

i'm still amazed that people are crying about a druggy dieing.

Really? All he was known for in life since he was 9 years old was sitting around as a drug abuser? Didn't know that.

just so you know, when i die, i expect you all to piss on my ashes and tapdance on my grave. id rather be respected while im alive. when im dead.. pretty sure i wont give a damn. just a little fyi.

now can we please let this f*ck die?

Archived