Michael Jackson died

Rick B.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont get why everyone is so 'o.m.g' about it

Because he was Iconic....you cant really say that about any movie star/ musician/ or Athlete (with the exception of the other MJ....in which he actually made a song & Video for his movie Space Jam)

I would have to say everyone in my era at least grew up to love his music

Because he was Iconic....you cant really say that about any movie star/ musician/ or Athlete (with the exception of the other MJ....in which he actually made a song & Video for his movie Space Jam)

but being a person of that stature doesnt make it okay to hang babies off balconys and have a ranch at his place just for little boys to play at. thats what pisses me off, all these famous people doing sick ass things and nothing happens just cause theyre famous.

just cause he died means we all forget about the shady sh*t hes done? and all of a sudden hes being recognized as a great person but when he was alive he was looked at as a pedophile, f*cking hypocrites.

but being a person of that stature doesnt make it okay to hang babies off balconys and have a ranch at his place just for little boys to play at. thats what pisses me off, all these famous people doing sick ass things and nothing happens just cause theyre famous.

just cause he died means we all forget about the shady sh*t hes done? and all of a sudden hes being recognized as a great person but when he was alive he was looked at as a pedophile, f*cking hypocrites.

she speaks the truth.

Whether you liked him or not, and despite the molestation accusations and his abuse of prescription drugs later in life, there's no denying the contributions he made to the music industry and its future along with the entertainment he provided to millions around the world. RIP.

True, but was there ever any proof that he did moleste children, I know there were lawsuits but none ever had proof so they were dropped...werent they? Either way you look at it, if you think about his negatives, and i think of his positives then were both only one sided...Think about it this way...when any superstar dies...all the bad that they've done arent remembered, they are always remembered as being a good person because of the sympathy factor?

I just believe he was one of a kind and no one could ever truely accomplish everything he's done from start to finish...

she speaks the truth.

Its her opinion, some in which are factual and some that arent justified....none the less everyone has the right to their opinion.

True, but was there ever any proof that he did moleste children, I know there were lawsuits but none ever had proof so they were dropped...werent they? Either way you look at it, if you think about his negatives, and i think of his positives then were both only one sided...Think about it this way...when any superstar dies...all the bad that they've done arent remembered, they are always remembered as being a good person because of the sympathy factor?

kinda like how oj got away with murder even though he was found not guilty but we all know that he did it. when you have millions of dollars backing you up i guess you can get away with anything.

i give him credit as an artist but as a person i dont really care for.

kinda like how oj got away with murder even though he was found not guilty but we all know that he did it. when you have millions of dollars backing you up i guess you can get away with anything.

i give him credit as an artist but as a person i dont really care for.

I understand, although OJ is just a whole other situation lol

i dont think anyone is forgetting the bad things he did/was accused of. the man just died

True Story

I think some people are being insensitive. The man just died. What happened to respecting the dead?

FuneralProtest.jpg

You tell me, the people that deserve respect don't seem to get it, why should the douche bag formerly known as MJ get any?

I think some people are being insensitive. The man just died. What happened to respecting the dead?

what happened to respecting young children and infants?

honestly when you hold an infant in the air out of a balcony you lose all respect i would have ever had.

i look at it like this

-someone died, hundreds of people die each day, people only make a big dead out of it because his was (in)famous. point is he is gone and there isnt anything we can do about it, shed your tears or smiles and go on.

FuneralProtest.jpg

You tell me, the people that deserve respect don't seem to get it, why should the douche bag formerly known as MJ get any?

I don't understand these peoples' agenda. What are they protesting / propagating?

I heard this one the radio today, and it sums up everyone's reaction pretty accurately:

"Under 30: Burn in hell child molester. Over 30: RIP to the greatest entertainer of our time."

what happened to respecting young children and infants?

honestly when you hold an infant in the air out of a balcony you lose all respect i would have ever had.

i look at it like this

-someone died, hundreds of people die each day, people only make a big dead out of it because his was (in)famous. point is he is gone and there isnt anything we can do about it, shed your tears or smiles and go on.

Which brings up my point from another thread...its the point he was an entertainer and a very good one at that...he was a big part of alot of people growing up...and esentially was a stepping stone for alot of the entertainers of our time...

Although he may have or may not have done some messed up things.. just need to respect the deceased

Which brings up my point from another thread...its the point he was an entertainer and a very good one at that...he was a big part of alot of people growing up...and esentially was a stepping stone for alot of the entertainers of our time...

Although he may have or may not have done some messed up things.. just need to respect the deceased

so ur sayin that hitler should be respected still... although he did some very good things for his country i doubt i or many other people could give their respect too him just because hes dead i dont think means that u need too respect someone.

so ur sayin that hitler should be respected still... although he did some very good things for his country i doubt i or many other people could give their respect too him just because hes dead i dont think means that u need too respect someone.

Yeah except Michael Jackson didn't kill millions of Jews and start a world war, great comparison :dry:

And before you bring up "oh but he raped little boys", show me the verdict that found him guilty.

And before you bring up "oh but he raped little boys", show me the verdict that found him guilty.

1993. Settled out of court. Good enough for me.

I cant say one way or another if he actually did anything, but i wouldnt* let any of my nephews or friends little kids around him.

*edited for fixed spelling.

Archived