Update on my CRX

jermnc77

Hey guys,

The tune up is complete and the CRX is running pretty good. I just ran my first full tank of gas through the car and averaged 36.7 mpg.

I also wanted to mention that I went to the salvage yard this past weekend and found some aluminum Honda rims! A major score! I'll take a picture and post it soon. They only costed me $20 each!

My CRX's steering wheel is loose at the top (meaning the rubber twists around the metal form) and this same car had a really good condition steering wheel. So I got it too for $5! There was a stripped CRX there that had some really good sunvisors with felt on them. So I snagged those up too.

All and all, it was a good weekend! I plan on putting them on my car as soon as I can get some time.

Hey guys,

The tune up is complete and the CRX is running pretty good. I just ran my first full tank of gas through the car and averaged 36.7 mpg.

I also wanted to mention that I went to the salvage yard this past weekend and found some aluminum Honda rims! A major score! I'll take a picture and post it soon. They only costed me $20 each!

My CRX's steering wheel is loose at the top (meaning the rubber twists around the metal form) and this same car had a really good condition steering wheel. So I got it too for $5! There was a stripped CRX there that had some really good sunvisors with felt on them. So I snagged those up too.

All and all, it was a good weekend! I plan on putting them on my car as soon as I can get some time.

don't we all love junkyard don't know what honda part worth this days. hehe good job man.

Archived