KUSTOM SPEAKER BOX

LOW C-VIK

HEY WHATS UP EVERY ONE I AM NEW IN HERE :)

I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS, I AM GOING TO DO A NEW CUSTOM BOX ON MA CAR BUT I NEED SOME IDEAS, CAN ENY ONE HELP ME WHITH SOME PICTURES?????

HERE IS DA ONE I USE TO HAVE

laranita133.jpg

the out side look

l_a65f4298505b688cd471dd4670070459.jpg

and from the inside

l_9415678884a0a900a699d7c3a31e2143.jpg

AND IF YOU ALSO NEED SOME KUSTOM MODIFICATIONS ON YOUR CIVIC'S JUST HIT ME UP I KNOW HOW TO DO A LOT OF TINGS ON THEM WITH JUST HINGES :D:shifty:

whith all da frackin respect, i am from mexico i have 4 years in the u.s.a i dont know that much inglish so if you are goint to say crap dont even post anything little bitch :thumbsup:

Biter

DVC00156.jpg

ANYWEYZ U SHUD TRUN YUR HOLE CAR INTO A KUSTOM BOX. CUT HOLES IN YUR DOORS AND MOUNT THE SUBZ WITH THE MAGNETS ON THE OUTSYDE.

MAD JDM TYTE YO.

lookin kool bro!

i wanted to do a wall on it but then is going to be just for 2 ppl.

whith all da frackin respect, i am from mexico i have 4 years in the u.s.a i dont know that much inglish so if you are goint to say crap dont even post anything little bitch :thumbsup:

little b!tch ehh?

you came on my forum, and youre talking sh!t to me?

my advice is go the fcuk back to mexico and never return.

did i come to your country without being able to speak spanish and talk sh!t to you? no i didnt.

little b!tch ehh?

did i come to your country without being able to speak spanish and talk sh!t to you? no i didnt.

:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA PINCHE GUERO LOL frackIN WHITE DUDE UR FUNNY H8R

little b!tch ehh?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA TALKIN crap ON ME B-CUZ I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO SPELL HAHAHA LEAR HOW TO SPELL "frack!" w00t

Archived