My New Rims

SLAW011

yall are pansies

roads around here suck ass too cause it rains so much it washes away the stuff under the road leading to huge sink holes and pot hole and you just have to MISS them

and not to mention the city where i go to school has railroads EVERYWHERE (go slow) and hills everywhere and i park in a parking garage.. go at an ANGLE

by lower we dont mean slammed out on the damn ground.. just not so bad looking.. if anything get some adjustables and play with it

/rant

they look good btw

it'd look loads better dropped. and i don't see why you are worried about bad roads when you're on 17's. you'll bend a rim and/or blow a tire just as easily as you would scrape on an incline.

Agreed about the profile of the rim. You will cause much more damage hitting a pothole and bending a rim and/or blowing out the sidewall then what you will cause by scraping the undercarraige if you lower it. my sedan is dumped and tucked with an oversized exhaust. my poor catalytic converter sits only 3in from flat pavement. it gets whacked and scraped on everything on these crummy roads in central ohio. so far a little scraping has hurt nothing over the last 3k miles.

For the most part 17" rims on a sol look a little too big, but when properly lowered to close the wheel gap it can look nice. until you lower it the car it looks nice, but it still looks like a 4x4 with those larger wheels.

yeah man i have 17s and lowered on eibach sportlines and i havent had any problems bottoming out. and i'm from vermont... a new paved road lasts six months tops

yah bad roads dont have much to do with lowering except ride quality which you f'ed up getting 17s anyway lol so you might as well lower it.. if your going to bend a rim its going to happen at 4x4 status or lower

yeah. i drop would be nice. but im 16 and in debt now cuz of rims

sell the 17s, get some 15s and use the extra cash for some springs. or, just sell them and not be in debt.

wow. i didnt think 17s lookd that bad on sols but man i guess its the style or if your lowered i honestly think 17s fit my car nice. Due to when i put my stock wheel on it i still had a crazy gap it lookd like crap and im not going lower then 2 inchs

LOWER YOUR CAR

wow, those look like straight up ass.

kazeras are worse than rotas and the fact theyre 17's make it even more worse.

even with a decent drop it still wouldnt help.

just my opinion. but hey a kid driving a del sol isnt too bad.

Archived