Rick's DC meet pic thread

nah its not too bad, i drove 10 hours to a meet that ryan and myself set up, lol

its all about dedication :thumbsup: lol

me, lina, and john drove thousands of miles last year to attend a meet that someone else set up. thats dedication.

still waiting on that vid otis. lol

me, lina, and john drove thousands of miles last year to attend a meet that someone else set up. thats dedication.

i drove 663 there and 700 back... i got a little lost >_< lol

^lol

We all went zig zagging through the country :D was fun!

whenever i get lost in a mountain road i'm like fck it this road is too cool i'll turn around later.

if i could get enough money and time off i'd jump on it, but i need to work at least 20hrs per week in order to keep my housing discount (student workers get 50% off on campus housing if they work part time on campus). and since my gf lives an hour away at the moment any time off is automatically spent with her.

if you guys like twisties there are a ton of good places around here. me and my friends have an unofficial competition going of who can make it up the hwy18 side of big bear mountain the fastest. we thought we were hot sht when we were making it from our houses to my grandparents cabin in 40 - 45 minutes, when our record was destroyed by my friends dad who made it up in about 20 minutes. we were on the mountain when his son ate it and busted his color bone, his dad got in his 05 mustang gt (i know now what you could call a great handling car but he was a damn good driver) and from the time we called him to the time he pulled up in front of the ski patrol shack was like 22 minutes. non of us have been ballsy enough to try beating that time.

still waiting on that vid otis. lol

its up rick :thumbsup:

I've only one thing to say...as it'll be on the mind of every guy reading this thread...

Lina.

Your tits are fking epic.

:p

looks like great fun guys! :D

there more epic than the cars :D

looks like you all had fun lol and brian gets lost haha. how far did u drive before you noticed you were lost?

oh and rick linas momentum may go a little something like this.....90% on the top, 10% on the bottom. but a coolness factor of 1000/0 :D

...aww crap i divided my 0....

Archived