Rick's DC meet pic thread

DSC_4232.jpg

by the way, these are all unedited pics. im too lazy to photoshop them all and re-upload them.

Brian

DSC_4233.jpg

Ronald (Otis)

DSC_4234.jpg

setting up camp

DSC_4235.jpg

DSC_4253.jpg

DSC_4254.jpg

DSC_4252.jpg

DSC_4260.jpg

DSC_4247.jpg

DSC_4249.jpg

this is how i wake up people that over sleep.

how many of you wish you had an alarm clock that rumbled, had a bov, and honked at you in the morning all while running over your bed?

Otis has a vid.:thumbsup:

DSC_4265.jpg

DSC_4273.jpg

DSC_4275.jpg

DSC_4277.jpg

more HF'ers (pronounced heffers) lol

DSC_4280.jpg

DSC_4282.jpg

DSC_4283.jpg

Lina and john arrives

DSC_4284.jpg

DSC_4287.jpg

DSC_4289.jpg

of course she loves it

DSC_4296.jpg

DSC_4298.jpg

walking in dc

DSC_4302.jpg

the black house

DSC_4309.jpg

some people angry about something

DSC_4311.jpg

DSC_4312.jpg

DSC_4313.jpg

John at his best

DSC_4320.jpg

DSC_4333.jpg

i swear i thought i was gonna get run over, but lina knows how to stop even with all that momentum.

DSC_4334.jpg

incoming storm

DSC_4335.jpg

rolling shots

DSC_4358.jpg

DSC_4374.jpg

DSC_4386.jpg

DSC_4388.jpg

i know what youre thinking, how can rick take pictures and drive his car at the same time?

DSC_4394.jpg

DSC_4404.jpg

DSC_4406.jpg

easy, this guy was driving. (and apparently loving it despite his previous rants about rumble boxes)

DSC_4362.jpg

see how he loves boost

DSC_4361.jpg

DSC_4365.jpg

DSC_4412.jpg

DSC_4414.jpg

YESS love the pictures :p

and yes thats what i said, "omg TORQUE!!!" then LMAO and he took the shot, lol

i REALLY want to do this again, it was lots lots LOTS of fun! (especially the part where i slipped off the road around the corner and got sideways and kept it going :- ) :thumbsup:

i wish someone would have got the shot of when i was shooting sparks sat night, lol

YESS love the pictures :p

and yes thats what i said, "omg TORQUE!!!" then LMAO and he took the shot, lol

i REALLY want to do this again, it was lots lots LOTS of fun! (especially the part where i slipped off the road around the corner and got sideways and kept it going :- ):thumbsup:

i wish someone would have got the shot of when i was shooting sparks sat night, lol

you should have gotten shots of my car shooting flames and catching air over that hill.

this meet was definatly freakin sweet. btw ricks driving scared the hell outta me lol.

no, im sure it was just the car, not me. im a good driver. :p

you should have been in the car sunday though, i caught some serious air on that one hill on the way back from that walmart. goddamn, that had a pucker factor of 10. it was awesome...

no, im sure it was just the car, not me. im a good driver. :p

you should have been in the car sunday though, i caught some serious air on that one hill on the way back from that walmart. goddamn, that had a pucker factor of 10. it was awesome...

haha hell yea. come down here i got a few places u can jump it

and so everyone knows rick is a good driver. i think i was scared cuz i wasnt in control

i lost my money in that damn museum when i went a while back.

i lost my debit card in DC, DOH >_<

walking in the bank to get $50 = FAIL lol

that's still a pretty good distance from here. if it were in san diego, riverside, or LA or something like that i'd jump on it. maybe we'll have to plan a meet late in the year at the LA autoshow.

that's still a pretty good distance from here. if it were in san diego, riverside, or LA or something like that i'd jump on it. maybe we'll have to plan a meet late in the year at the LA autoshow.

nah its not too bad, i drove 10 hours to a meet that ryan and myself set up, lol

its all about dedication :thumbsup: lol

Archived