need help

hiemsnox

ok i know this is a double post but i need help and quick!

and im not sure if there are differences in the del sol from civic

(pasted from suspension help)

ok so im kinda in a rush right now...

so i took apart my wheel spindle so that i can replace the bearing in my 93 del sol SI.... heres the problem,

ALL the replacement parts that auto Zone suggests are ALL to big.

So i cant figure out what part number i need for this wheel bearing.

and heres the rush... i need my car moved by Sat afternoon... sooooo

PLEASE need help quick!!

Generally Auto Zone sucks. Too retail oriented. For gods sake they have a damn fast and furious customization display in the one down the street from my work.

The equivalent Civic product uses identical parts as a del sol. cx/dx/lx civics use same as S model Sol. Depending on the year ex and all si civics used the same as si sol

Generally Auto Zone sucks. Too retail oriented. For gods sake they have a damn fast and furious customization display in the one down the street from my work.

The equivalent Civic product uses identical parts as a del sol. cx/dx/lx civics use same as S model Sol. Depending on the year ex and all si civics used the same as si sol

thats my fear.... i tried that and they dont fit!!!! thats y im lost

Wait a second, which sol are you talking about? Your original sol was an si but your new one is only an s, right?

no the new one should be an si, it also has rear disk breaks

i just double checked the vin, and the body is for sure a Si. so im still stumped on what the bearing could be... i almost 100% sure nothing was changed... but if thats true what could it possibly be... unless autozone is wrong on ALL their sizes... or idk

ok i just called honda and got a part number by searching my vin

44300s04008 is the part number that i got from them, but it seems to match the part number of the timkin brand.

does anyone know if honda changed something with the 93 del sols?

edit:

also if i cant find what part i need... and i need it soon... but if i cant find it... when you do a big break conversion from the integra... does that change the whole wheel assymbly including the wheel bearing... cause technically my tranny is from a integra... are axles different in size?...diameter?

Archived