92 civic cx b18b1 (LS) gsr trans

eastsider

i was looking into getting a 92 civic cx hb with a b18b1 i think it is the LS integra swap without v tech, gsr trans swap and some other stuff, do you guys think it would be worth 1500? i dont know to much about civics lol

You could do a lot worse for $1500.

Typically an unswapped hatch in fair condition should fetch 1000-1500.

yea but what i am worried about is it has a tripod gauge cluster in it and a bost gauge, if you look at the motor you see a stock header and thers no turbo, you think the guy trashed the motor with the trbo on it, took it off and is now selling the motor that got beat to hell? problom or just screw it and go for it

yea but what i am worried about is it has a tripod gauge cluster in it and a bost gauge, if you look at the motor you see a stock header and thers no turbo, you think the guy trashed the motor with the trbo on it, took it off and is now selling the motor that got beat to hell? problom or just screw it and go for it

Go for it, full stock rebuilds are cheap.

i was after the same car for more than a month, his origional asking price was 2000 i emailed him numerous times and he never replied to me. i also saw his posts on craigslist was reported many times for scamming. just fyi though.

i dont know if he mentioned it but his car does have a bent control arm, the hood latch doesnt work, drivers door latch is broke on the outside, and the fuel/temp guage do NOT work. i would look into this with close inspection before buying it

oh and just some info, in his earlier posts he was supposed to live in dayton, ohio. i dont know where its listed for now

i was after the same car for more than a month, his origional asking price was 2000 i emailed him numerous times and he never replied to me. i also saw his posts on craigslist was reported many times for scamming. just fyi though.

i dont know if he mentioned it but his car does have a bent control arm, the hood latch doesnt work, drivers door latch is broke on the outside, and the fuel/temp guage do NOT work. i would look into this with close inspection before buying it

oh and just some info, in his earlier posts he was supposed to live in dayton, ohio. i dont know where its listed for now

yep same car lol we will see how it goes, thanks man

You could do a lot worse for $1500.

Typically an unswapped hatch in fair condition should fetch 1000-1500.

not around here.. i dont see hatchbacks for less than 2k.

plus rusted quarter panels are a bitch. when they are rusted through (which they will soon) you will have to cut the entire rusted spot out and weld in a new panel and shape it.

it's a good deal if you dont care about the looks of the car.

o i can deal with that, body work is always fun, cutting welding burning smashing o yea lol..

what kind of cams are good for this motor? i want new cams without having to upgrade springs just yet, to much cash at the moment. all internals are stock at the moment. any good web sites for aftermarket parts you guys know of?

Archived