My Del Sol pix

Triggaman03

yea your prob right because after the title was switched he was like yea i have some 16s that will fit on this for 100 bucks off my other civic...

Doesn't surprise me. The guy who sold me my Sol took out the in-dash DVD player, the Skunk2 shift knob, the cold air intake, brighter headlight bulbs, a second set of fog lights...

He did leave the fancy rims on... although I wish he hadn't. He had the factory alloys for winter driving :dry:

yea i dont plan on doing anything to my engine til after i get the paint rims and some other stuff done so ill worry about my engine bay when i actually have a reason to pop my hood..... im thinkin about painting my hood black or just putting primer on the hood...

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys... i was told by some people around here that i should sand my car and just buy some flat black spray cans at wal mart and paint it all flat black...he said my car isnt worth anything so just give it a cheap paint job....this was coming from a civic guy....so what do you all think..should i spray paint it flat black until i get it painted lime green or could that make the lime green paint job more complicated or even not look as good?

you spraying it flat black wont complicate the paint job for them at all. if you do use the can method, youre going to be spending quite a bit on rattle cans. you could try the rattle can on just the hood and see how it turns out, then do the rest. it all depends what you want out of this car. if you want a really nice looking car, save up for a good paint job. if you just want some paint for a daily driver, take it to maaco

I was going to suggest flat black also...it's the quickest way to not have that horrible theme on the car...lol

congrats on your del Sol :D They are pretty unique cars...take care of it and it will be great and fun :D

I'd suggest mechanical problems to be solved before the looks :)

so far no problems with the car... i plan on stopping the burning oil problem soon tho but right now im broke til august.... thats what happens when u work at stevie bs pizza haha

Archived