check out this bs

SpeedDemon

I agree, he was way out of line. Who harmlessly blows their mother kisses? F*cker doesn't deserve to graduate.

:end sarcasm:

School administrations are getting so damn strict it's no wonder school violence just keeps getting worse. They're Seniors, the senior prank and playing with beach balls during graduation is tradition. My sister's class nearly got patted down to make sure they didn't have anything "disruptive". I think it's about time to kick out all the school boards and start over fresh with people who understand the concept of "all in good fun."

I agree with the strict "senior pranks" Its funny to the senior class and peers but be on the other end of it. You have to think about the faculty and the people who have to clean it up. I have seen, this includes pictures on the internet, real dead rat hanging from a ceiling, big water balloons thrown at each other in the hallways, and lets not talk about the restrooms (its already bad year round).

As far as the ceremony goes, the schools staff in the article is a bit too harsh. However, they did state the rules before hand and the students were well aware of the rules. I still think they're harsh. blowing a kiss is fine, silly strings are fine, beach balls are fine, air horns should be fine except for killing your neighbor's ear, and anything that doesn't harm others should be okay. I grad hs and seen a couple of classmates doing flips on stage.

Ultimately, the diploma cannot be denied. If the student fulfilled the legal obligations to the school for his education then the diploma cannot be withheld regardless of the situation. The ceremony of distributing the diplomas is merely a ceremony. The student has already graduated at that point. I sense that very quickly the administration will publicly apologize or there will be some legal action to follow which will end up costing the school a lot of money and reputation.

im with xeyron all the way.

in my highschool we had a senior prank sorta. but they wouldnt let us come back for our last day, they refused to let us on school grounds, so 140 of us got up at 6 am to come for our last day only to be met by the ross county sheriffs office and state highway patrol. so we just stayed in the parking lot and had a giant water balloon fight between the seniors. the police didnt mind one bit some even joined in...yet our principal was yelling and screaming for us to leave lol. i can see why soem schools are strict because of violence...but we only had 3 fights all year lol, only one involved a senior. but hell if we are gonna work for 12 years for it then by damn we deserve some fun! :D

someones weave was pulled out at least once a week at my school

actually now that i think about it when we were walking out after the ceremony was done 2 girls got into a fight then took off running from the cops

thats why my school was strict lol

stupid ghetto rednecks

Wow....that superintendent is an idiot. Doesn't she know that she just slit her own throat (figuratively, not literally). The people of that community are the ones who elect the school board and the school board is the one's who hire the superintendent.

Anybody who runs for the school board and uses the fact that they want to get rid of her will probably easily get elected now and she'll be a goner within the next couple years probably.....especially if there are any parents that are already on the school board (usually are).

Archived