What games are you most excited for?

• 1 month later...
Just a lil note for those of you talking bout MW2. It is not going to be part of the COD title games. They dropped COD from it, even though it is a direct sequel to COD4. So it is just MW2.

Actually no they kept it Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 (sounds gay to me)

Also Guess who gets to play the beta this weekend in the chy? Thats right.......me lol

• 2 weeks later...

im more of a rpg/ action-rpg/ mmorpg player.. my top 5 games :ninja:

Diablo III, - release date 2011

StarCraft II - release date nov 2010

The Witcher II - release date unknown, but soon i hope!!

Bioshock II - release date feb 9th 2010

Monster Hunter III - release date march 2010

PhantasyStar Zero - release date nov 2009, so happy, japan got their copy a year ago, lagged on us >.>

StarCraft II is an exception, i do play RTS games, used to play StarCraft and Warcraft III:frozen throne years ago.

a few months ago i sold my account, world of warcraft: the frozen throne. anyways when i was pvping in 2v2 arena i was also talking to a gm, they said they are going to release D3 sometime in mid 2011, still not confirmed though. but their plot in releasing the 3rd and final wow expansion in summer 2010. cataclysm, level cap raise to 85, land changes, newer gear, spec talent revised, and fighting mechanics overhaul and flying mounts etc etc. anys they are going to release the expansion and then starcraft 2 will release fall-winter as the most anticipated RTS game. and then the final game, Diablo III.

i really want to play phantasyStar Zero, i remember it as the classic dreamcast mmorpg, and it was so fun, even though internet was kinda slow, you had to wire your 100feet cable to the phone line to the DC 56k modem lol and playing the game was one of my first personal mmorpg favorites. but Zero will be alot better, for what its worth teh graphics would seem great and the gaming personalities look nice too, change in weapons and game play and in appearance changes cosmetic wise, a worth it finally a decent MMORPG Nintendo DS game arrives, plus the wifi abilities and FTP game, no more paying to play per month, this seems promising.

Actually no they kept it Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 (sounds gay to me)

Not according to the press release I saw from Infinity Ward. They said they dropped the COD tag and it will simply be MW2.

Ehh... I wont believe it until i have the actual game in my hands. There has been plenty of artwork that shows both of us to be right. Its only a few weeks away now, so we shall wait and see.

Diablo 3 soon...i may actually go back to playing that.....or maybe not lol

blizzard are working on 2 other games first, star craft 2 and wow expan, d3 wont be out til 2011, starcraft next year fall, according to mmo-champions.com they are going to release the last wow patch "lich king" thier 2nd xpan WotLK, then soon probaly in the next 4-6 months thier xpan cataclysm., this is one of the reasons why i quit wow, they made a level capped raised to 5 more levels, my account was so geared too, what a waste, oh well

Archived