Name says it all

HondaVirgin

It's true, I am a Honda Virgin. After owning a 91 Toyta truck for several years, I recently purchased my first car--1994 Honda Accord DX--nothing exciting, but I like it so far. I don't know anything about cars so I figured I could use some help along the way.

See ya around

Welcome to HF.

Always nice to find someone that comes looking for answers and help instead of telling us how awesome their car is because they put lightning stickers on the doors and have a loud muffler.

welcome to hf.

Always nice to find someone that comes looking for answers and help instead of telling us how awesome their car is because they put lightning stickers on the doors and have a loud muffler.

OR a bright green car with a crappy body kit huge spoiler and a company that will give you 60k a month for wearing the name of them on your car. lol

Coming from Toyotas to Honda's I am sure was a huge HP jump. From persoanl experience Hondas run harder & last longer. good luck.

False, both run equally as long and hard. Also, my switch from Honda to Toyota net me a HP bump of about 15...same year vehicles.

^same year cars and both run hard and long...how much were each when they just came out that same year?

Who knows...it was 18 years ago. I imagine the Celica was higher priced when new.

Welcome to HF.

lol, well that definitely won't be me.

Thanks for the welcome's. Plan on posting pics soon.

welcome to HF, PICS OR BAN!!! :thumbsup:

Wipe your feet before you come in the door. :)

lol that reminded me of the azn pride song... got rice, LMAO!

"take off your shoes before you enter please, or crawl around on the floor with your fcuking knees" lol :p

Archived