painting my del sol

Triggaman03

ok so im a noob when it comes to car... im 18 and i had no one to really teach me things about a car... this is my first honda ... i traded my crown vic for this 93 del sol... its purple and black and airbrush on the hood says roll out lol so im wanting to do a paint job and i was wondering how much this would be if anyone knew... looking for a rough estimate... Lime Green with black hood and black spoiler...everything else lime green.. could someone tell me how much this might cost

For a decent job like a tape off paint job where they just tape off like windows, weather stripping and wat not. your look 1200-1800. For a strip paint job everything but engine bay about 2500-3000. Now for a strip everything and engine bay your looking about 4 to 5k. So its up to you. But lime green being custom and wat not it be prolly a little more. You can prolly get the samba del sol green( STOCK COLOR) for cheaper then a lime green. Not to mention the samba green looks way better..

i would ask around your town for people.. a guy my brother in law knows will paint about anything for 1k or less and hes extremely good and then a place in town that charges quite a lot doesnt do good work at all

Archived