happppy biiiirthday Scott (Orca89)

lceah

Thanks guys. I'm no longer a teenager... scary. Well, at least I get to spend the first half of the day working on my car with a friend, and then I'm going to the Orioles vs. Mariners game in B'more. GO MARINERS!!!! :thumbsup:

wut? :crazy:

Born and raised in Seattle. I'll root for the Orioles anytime they aren't playing the Mariners.

Anywho, fixed the fogs in my car, although the bumper doesn't quite line up (bumpers fault, not fogs), broke one of the bolts for my headlights, and ended up stripping out the hole (not sure how that happened... everything went well when we drilled it out...), then the drivers side clip for the bumper broke as I was backing out of the driveway. So basically we fixed one thing, broke 3, and never got around to aligning the door. Ah well, we had fun and figured a few things out.

Mariner's killed the O's 6-3, and the Yankees got beat, so all told a rather good day. I just have some more work to do on my car tomorrow.

Archived