cf hood question

C92hatchX

are the cracks just in the clear or is it into the cf weave. also if the cf is faded to yellow youre kind of done.

if its just in the clear, or the gel coating they have. you would be best off by sanding that coat off and then but a couple coats of clear ontop of that

If you don't want it I call dibs. I can patch it up enough to work, paint it milano and fit it to the sedan. The fitment will be off a little but I already have coupe headlights. All I would need are new fenders for a complete changeover anyway.

Being you got it for free I would take it for the same price and buy you a nice steak dinner when I come pick it up.

haha nice xeryon. how hard would it be to fit amber corners into the sedan with oem headlights?

and dwayne i agree. just paint it. the paint will hide the cf so itll be more sleeper lookin

It would look like crap unless you had the correct fenders and hood. The sedan lights are shorter around the side so they leave an inch wide gap around the edge of the hood and fender.

It all fits, it just looks bad.

If you don't want it I call dibs. I can patch it up enough to work, paint it milano and fit it to the sedan. The fitment will be off a little but I already have coupe headlights. All I would need are new fenders for a complete changeover anyway.

Being you got it for free I would take it for the same price and buy you a nice steak dinner when I come pick it up.

you pretty much have to give it too him now.

Archived