94 del sol for sale :(

LOLO

I have a 94 del so SI with the VTEC. 126K miles, minior rust starting on rear wheel wells. Everything works perfectly except the cigarette lighter. Check engine light is on but my mechanic cant diagnose the problem. All seems to be fine with it and he thinks it is something minor like a fuse.

Other features: targa top, spoiler, new muffler, Tires 1 yr old and lots of tread left, alignment done last year as well as new timing belt.

It has been meticulously cared for and i hate to sell it. I need a bigger vehicle and i want it to go to a good home. :)

Please make me an offer. If you want pics or to see it (Minneapolis, MN) email me at kjer0015@umn.edu. Thanks!!

yeah you are going to get b*tched out for posting a for sale item in the wrong place and for not having at least 25 posts before posting a for sale ad so if i were you i wouldnt expect any replies for people to want to buy it anytime soon

Archived