HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i leave today until september/octoberish so no more me for a while :(

im sure rob is jumping up and down for joy jizzing his pants.. ill see you guys soon :sleep2:

im sure rob is jumping up and down for joy jizzing his pants.. ill see you guys soon :sleep2:

aww man. just when it was getting fun with you around....

going back overseas?

No, cause there will be one less retard to poke fun at.

wireless is even slower. and it's not the OS that is most people problem, it's stupidity. and only one game i have on my computer works with both Mac OS and windows, so i'd rather just be smart about what i dl. and because of previously mentioned stupid frisky downloaders, our school has to block all the ports, require that every computer uses this cisco clean access agent. the law states that if there is an illegal dl, the provider of the internet service is responsible, in this case that would be the school. so all the limewire morons out there have to ruin it for the rest of us.

aww man. just when it was getting fun with you around....

going back overseas?

aw sucks...I hope you have a good time at least...come back soon :) Time better pass by fast lol

so i missed my flight today OOPS! so i leave tomorrow morning, FML!

oh well i got to have a photoshoot of my car today, took it with this girls EG that im talking to (shes HAWT) :p

pics wont be posted for a while though, friend took them and will put them on tennspeed he said, so ill have to rob them from there and post them if i get a chance to get on the computer in germany >_< FML

I hate how my parent's just bitched about me using my own God damn money. I bought my Megan Racing sleeves for $130 cause my current eBay sleeves are just crap and just ruining my tires and other stuff on the car. Note they also broke. It's basically a need. I paid my usual $75-80 monthly phone bill a week ago. After I bought the sleeves, my account's now to $180. My dad bitched to my mom and then bitched to me saying I only had $30 in there. Such fracking exaggerators. Hop the frack off my dork.

[/rant]

so today... flight was cancelled, WTF

its like every day i spend here is my last then BOOM "oh sorry youre not going now" WTF just cancell it until july 5th >_<

doubtful, i havent been home for the 4th since i joined the army, FML!

Archived