Dunno if you guys have seen this yet, and I was just gonna say about it in the E3 thread, but its soooo fricking cool it deserves its own thread to talk about it! Instead of explaining it, just watch these vids if you haven't already, especially the Milo one. I can't wait for this. The gaming world has just been taken up a step or 10!

Hands down, better than the Wii, its the mere fact that it uses full body physics is unreal, and facial & voice recognition..ridiculous...360 is owning everyone in gaming right now.

cool idea but they need to add something. have you every tried playing a racing or shooting game with nothing in your hands. its feels super awkward and you screw it up pretty badly. its a cool idea though, i think its needs more though.

once you get over that initial weirdness of not holding anything, I don't see how you would have any trouble with it. Like it's only cos for the last 20 years of you playing games (or however long you have been playing them), you have been holding something, and it would feel blatantly weird to not be holding anything, if it had of been the other way around you'd say it would be insane to have a small confined controller with a few buttons to control the game, they've just opened that controller up in to something which has no limits. Even with the wii's controller, it has limits, Xbox has just taken it a whole new big step further.

true, but given the games i play, for example (and i realise not everyone plays fps and racing games but for arguments sake roll with it), i would prefer something like a force feedback wheel or something that you feel when you get shot. if they mixed all that together it would be sick. imagine being able to set up a car cockpit (hehehe cock...pit) anywhere you wanted, any way you wanted, without having to use some reassembled contraption. or a shooting sim where you've got a vest that zaps you where you get shot or something and a fake rifle in your hands and you have to jump around the room in order to dodge or run in place to get you character to move. we could actually get our lazy asses in shape with games like that.

lol that is pretty cool its crazy wat technology is coming too i remember the coolest thing around was a dreamcast. Ofcourse i wasnt alive for the old skool pong days but i still think that gaming has evolved so much its crazy i dont think i could sit down anymore and play the tony hawk for dreamcast anymore altought it was badass.

If you've gotta spare few minutes and you're interested in it... read this! it's just an interesting lil article about a couple of guys who got to play with Project Natel.

http://gizmodo.com/5277954/testing-project...-the-intangible

damn. I wonder how much its gona cost does it say in that article. I didnt read the whole thing. Sounds pretty expensive though. IDc i dont even have a 360 lol.

• 4 weeks later...