exhaust

hiemsnox

as the title says i am trying to see how much i would need to shorten a exhaust system that was build for a EG and i would like to use it on my del sol... the piping is GREAT and its 2.5 all the way back.

so if anyone know please let me know, if not them im gonna try to sell the exhaust...it also came with a megan racing test pipe... although i really dont see where a brand is important with a test pipe lol

bolt on your EG exhaust to your del sol and grab a measuring tape. don't trust anyone's numbers on something like that. there's too many variables to come into play.

so what you are tying to say is that from a 93 to 98 civic exaust will work on the del sol but will need shortened a bit and where will it need shortened at? im trying to find an 2 1/4 inch exaust to put on my sol im going turbo b18 so i think 2 1/4 will be about right? thanks

( oh yeah im not good with the ek eg ect stuff not sure of the years )

so what you are tying to say is that from a 93 to 98 civic exaust will work on the del sol but will need shortened a bit and where will it need shortened at? im trying to find an 2 1/4 inch exaust to put on my sol im going turbo b18 so i think 2 1/4 will be about right? thanks

( oh yeah im not good with the ek eg ect stuff not sure of the years )

with enough cutting and welding, you could use just about any exhaust for any other car. The eg chassis and del sol chassis are pretty close, so there wont be too much modification needed.

If your going b18 turbo, you need at least 2.5 in. If you're shooting for 300+whp, go with 3".

with enough cutting and welding, you could use just about any exhaust for any other car. The eg chassis and del sol chassis are pretty close, so there wont be too much modification needed.

If your going b18 turbo, you need at least 2.5 in. If you're shooting for 300+whp, go with 3".

the exhaust that i have is really nice 2.5 and the del sol im picking up tonight has the b18c in it and comes with a turbo not installed yet... so 300whp is kinda what im shooting at... but i kinda think 3in might be a bit big

Archived