got hit by a truck yesterday!

C92hatchX

They would view it as: he is not a professional and therefore is making the conscious decision to forfeit the value of his car in exchange for keeping the cash.

Just the way the system works. The insurance company quotes prices based on retail costs of parts and retail costs of labor. The default assumption is that the average person is not capable or does not want to fix the car themselves so the insurance companies must create policies to affect the greatest percentage of people.

I would leave it unfixed until you have the check cashed.

yea thats true...how long does it take to get the check?...and he told me he would call after he called her and that we would talk numbers < lol...but he never called...should i call him back?

when i got rearended i got a check very fast.. but the adjuster also said it needed a bumper and one stage paint.. so the check was like 500.. i took it to my shop and they fixed it and painted it with the right paint then pearl and billed the insurance company the extra 300-400 dollars

well last i talked to him was yesterday, he said that they have been returning voicemails with eachother and he'll let me know when they finally talk to her....should i still call once a day or just let him call me?

Archived