Should I Buy a Civic Now?

titani

Hello,

I searched online for information about the 2010 Civic, but the information I found does not seem accurate. I need a new car abd I worry if I buy a 2009 Civic now the 2010 may come soon and be very different. What do you think?

Thanks.

T.I.

well with all new cars there are going to be bugs in it. and with the technology they plan to have in it maybe more than the last few civics. if you need a car super bad then just get ahold of a cheap run down honda and drive it till the '10 comes out. if you like it sell the cheapie and get the new one :)

Go ahead and buy one now. You never want to buy a model the first year they do a major change....there's always bugs that get worked out usually by the second year. So, with that said, it would be 2 years before you'd buy. Buy one now and then trade it in 3 years from now if you like the newer civic.

Hey bro my advice is to go with a preowned o6 or o7 civic! They are really nice cars n gr8t on gas! I,d advise you to get 1 that has around 30-40000k. Maintain it so that if when the 2010 comes out u can trade it in for the newer civic if u like the way thy look! I have an o6 civic n they are wonderful cars! Grt gas mileage n easy to maintain. The value also stays up if u keep it dent n high mileage free! Even with 50k, a civic still can be sold for $13000 k if it is well cared for. Gudluck n hope my advice helped! Keep me posted bro n u have an awesome day.

Gbu, Bryce- aka Jamp

you should just buy a ek or eg coupe cause the civics they have now are slow as fuc* man. i read about them .. i have a eg coupe and does dat sht fly!.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I searched online for information about the 2010 Civic, but the information I found does not seem accurate. I need a new car abd I worry if I buy a 2009 Civic now the 2010 may come soon and be very different. What do you think?

Thanks.

T.I.

Well, have you tried visiting the main site of Honda Civic? I'm pretty sure all the information there are accurate.

Anyway, I did some inquiries about it as well, and found out that the 2010 Honda Civic only have minor differences from the 2009. Subtle changes on some of the honda parts, I guess. 2010 still has good fuel economy and acceleration. It'll come with the regular 4-door sedan and 2-door coupe and hybrid as well.

So there, you could just try on taking the 2009 or former mods. They're actually right, most car also has what they call in clinical trial as "phase IV" at which they still study the product after releasing it to the market. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived