My Turbo Build

why only 200? i know you said you want it to be a DD but if your going to turbo it you might aswell put your goal for 300.. you couls get someone to tune it on high boost making 300 or what ever and just daily it on low boost without raping it just an idea.

i was going to ask the same question about the stock dsm's i thought more like around the 160 range thats just a guess though wouldnt have thought 200 and so you think i could have my b18b set up for 200 hp and it wouldnt risk blowing the motor within a few thousand miles and i dont have anyone close for a dyno tune but i know a guy that does a street tune so that i can at least drive it to get it dyno tuned later on

Im making a little over 300 on my stock Gsr and its fine of course i dont go out and rape it everynight or anything but 200 would be fine and plus LS motors hold boost better then a Gsr so on low boost you would be fine

all i have to say is 3 inch exaust will be pretty damn big you need back pressure for the turbo to spool. im doing a b18b swap into mine and going turbo i was thinking about a 2 1/4 would be about right with a high flow cat and muffler im sure my opinion probably isnt the best but thats what i was planning if im wrong please correct me so i dont make a mistake thanks

YOU dont want back pressure on the Turbo 3in exaust is fine

yeah awsome i have a t3t4 turbo for it i know its big but im planning on doing bigger and better things later on approximately when do you think ill hit full spool with it with a 2.5 inch exaust and a stock b18b tuned for 200hp with a 255 fuel pump and dsm 450's i know its really hard to tell all are diffrent i know but i was just curious to see the responses

T3T4? what trim is it? I have a T3T4 and its a 60trim. you could get your car tuned on higher boost like 10 or 12 psi and you could possibly make 250+ and dd it on low boost

Archived