k24 into a CRX

JACKED INDUSTRIES

I agree with him though... Maybe not about video games and crap but when you ask a serious question on forums, u never get a real answer. It is the same with my mazda on the mazda forums.

Had he not hit the new post button repeatedly like an untrained monkey on crack, he might've received a better response. You noobs need to start learning how the internets work.

Well if this forum didn suck so frackin bad then we wouldnt be "NOOBS". Ive got over 3000 posts on my mazda forum and thats because there are more people and more discusions. Its still the same when it comes to serious questions but come on! I dont know a damn thing about even the ZC motor, im sure most of you have SOME idea though. So if i post on here asking a question, to you it will be a dumb question but to me its a good question. Where the hell else is someone going to go to TRY and get questions answered??? A dealer tells me to bring my car in if i need help. But the problem was that the car wouldnt run and i had a simple question about an alternator... Point being i cant drive it in so they wont help. So i would ask you clowns if you knew.... Then no one would have a clue!

Serious questions get answered all the time. But when you ask if anyone has had problems putting a K24 into a CRX, or a J30 into a Del Sol, or an R20 into a Prelude, you're not going to get a whole lot of answers. Especially when the post is made 10 times over.

If you're doing custom swaps that haven't been done a hell of a lot of times before, then you better have a good idea what you're getting yourself into. Good luck to OP, who will probably never return here, but if so, post up an answer and some pics!

Like i said the ZC is common and to me its like trying to learn a foreign language!

Well if this forum didn suck so frackin bad then we wouldnt be "NOOBS". Ive got over 3000 posts on my mazda forum and thats because there are more people and more discusions. Its still the same when it comes to serious questions but come on! I dont know a damn thing about even the ZC motor, im sure most of you have SOME idea though. So if i post on here asking a question, to you it will be a dumb question but to me its a good question. Where the hell else is someone going to go to TRY and get questions answered??? A dealer tells me to bring my car in if i need help. But the problem was that the car wouldnt run and i had a simple question about an alternator... Point being i cant drive it in so they wont help. So i would ask you clowns if you knew.... Then no one would have a clue!

It was a good question, but it wasn't good enough to warrant 10 threads of the same damn thing. Do you get it yet? Had he asked it once, and not continue to hit the new button like a monkey on crack, he wouldn't have gotten flamed for a damn thing. Probably wouldn't have gotten a serious answer either as NO ONE on this forum has done a K-swap into a CRX.

Internet etiquette.

When is the last time you walked into Autozone and stood in the middle of the store and screamed "I NEED HELP WITH MY ALTERNATOR. SOME ONE HELP ME NOW!" 10 times in a row? What kind of response would the people give you?

And no, a ZC is not common. I know of them but have only ever seen one once and never have I worked on one.

Internet etiquette.

When is the last time you walked into Autozone and stood in the middle of the store and screamed "I NEED HELP WITH MY ALTERNATOR. SOME ONE HELP ME NOW!" 10 times in a row? What kind of response would the people give you?

they would look at you like a retard and one guy would walk up to you, bitch slap you, and be like GTFO noob (that would be me, LOL)

Maybe without the slap, but the manager would certainly ask me to leave and everyone in the place would think I was a douche even if they didn't say so.

Same difference here. Act like a weiner get treated like a weiner. If you have a valid question, even if it is a supremely simple question, people will help you without criticism. Everyone here knows there are people of varying mechanical skills and we have never talked down to someone that wasn't a troll or acting like a jackass.

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=33249

Perfect example of how sorry this is! I thought it was a good question. Like i said some of you dream HONDA and some of us DONT!

Actually, Dwayne is a prime example of not wanting to find the information himself...he'd rather be spoon fed.

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=33249

Perfect example of how sorry this is! I thought it was a good question. Like i said some of you dream HONDA and some of us DONT!

Dwayne is a train wreck.

He comes up with the most random questions sometimes. Most of which could be answered himself with 3 minutes of searching.

He spent 10x longer arguing about not getting the answer handed to him then what it would take to have found it himself.

The solution to his problem: Go to any performance car parts distributor web site. Select exhausts for the two vehicles in question. Are the part numbers the same? Question answered.

This is a common theme with him, he is a good kid and does know how to figure this stuff out. Sometimes I wonder if the same person is sitting at the keyboard each time he posts.

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone. We are new here and we have a question. Were doing a swap and this is What we have

1989 Honda crx si pictures at www.jackedindustries.com in our projects section.

MOTOR - (stock) k24a4 out of a 2004 honda accord. (not a TSX)

TRANS - (stock) 5speed manual out of 2004 honda accord.

Does anyone have ANY experiance doing this swap? right now we are working on the positioning of the motor and we keep hitting the rear subframe. Do we have to reposition our mouts or do we chop a little bit out of our rear subframe. by little i mean like maybe an inch (maybe)If we can find anyone that knows what they are doing We would rather ask you then find out all the hard ways.

its kind of like an h22 in a crx, you have to beat the firewall in with a BFH (big fracking hammer) you have to cut out the hole where the stock shift linkage is bigger to fit the shifter box in. you need a jdm front end or else you need to cut a big hole in the oem hood for the intake manifold to clear.

Archived