It won't keep me logged in......

When I visit the website, I log in and check the "remember me" box. If I then leave the site and come back an hour or two later to it, it doesn't remember me logged in. I don't even have to exit my browser for it to forget me. In the past I've had it to where if I log in on my laptop, then log into my home desktop....when I come back to my laptop....I have to re login.....however this is ridiculous having to log in 5 times a day on the same computer.

I'm using Firefox 3 btw and yes I have cookies enabled. Anybody else having this problem. Any ideas on fixing it? I'm about to the point of only logging in once a week because it's so annoying.

Try deleting all your HF cookies and then closing the browser.

Tools | Options | Privacy | Show Cookies...

Type hondaforums and delete all that show up. Then restart your browser.

See if that helps.

Try deleting all your HF cookies and then closing the browser.

Tools | Options | Privacy | Show Cookies...

Type hondaforums and delete all that show up. Then restart your browser.

See if that helps.

Okay, I'm gonna give this a shot. I've logged in 4 times tonight and sometimes it makes me log in two times in a row on the same visit before it shows me logged in. Hopefully the above suggestion will fix it.

Clear your cookies like Drew stated. I did that yesterday and it kept me logged in all throughout the night. I shutdown the computer last night and just turned it back on and.....what do you know.....it remembered me and kept me logged in. So, if you have that problem....clear out your cookies and it will be fixed.

Oh, and thanks Drew....much obliged.

my laptop keeps me logged in forever, lol. my iphone is a different story. ill log in, go to post, and it will ask me to log in again. so annoying.

my laptop keeps me logged in forever, lol. my iphone is a different story. ill log in, go to post, and it will ask me to log in again. so annoying.

Phone browsers clear cookies everytime you close your browser.

deleting the cookies and history is that it just pretty much deletes all information stored from visiting websites and images and settings u made such as checkin the remeber me box so idk wat was goin on lol.

Clear your cookies like Drew stated. I did that yesterday and it kept me logged in all throughout the night. I shutdown the computer last night and just turned it back on and.....what do you know.....it remembered me and kept me logged in. So, if you have that problem....clear out your cookies and it will be fixed.

Oh, and thanks Drew....much obliged.

No problem, glad it worked out for you.

I was going to mention also to anybody still having trouble that if you go to the main page of HondaForums (i.e. www.hondaforums.com/) and scroll towards the bottom on the right side there is a link 'Delete cookies set by this board', which should purge all the cookies that this site sets. It will of course log you out, but once you log in, you should have fresh cookies again and God knows everybody loves fresh cookies!

Archived