UPDATE!

C92hatchX

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
+1 Get some touch up paint and finish the seems. It already looks 1000x better, but you def need to finish it up and get fender lining or paint in the wheel well too.

exactly whet he said, get to all the seams and fenders and it will look great.

i went last night to get the stock ones (Trade)...and the guy wanted to before then when i showed up hes like im gonna have to pass it up cause the middle piece wasnt black and he dosnt want to spilt the lights up by trading the outter lights...so i have to buy the full set for 125, and im planning on doing the tough up this weekend, or next

I say...

1) Finish seams & fenderwells

2) Custom exhaust

3) Lowering Springs and struts

Just doing that, you would have a decent looking, enjoyable car. And you could probably turn it around for alot more money if you wanted.

i agree with the touch up and drop idea but depending on the motor avoid any type of loud exhaust. i have only found one good sounding d15 and it had more work done than most people would be willing to do.

what about the ws2?

aight well goin back to the paint thing i did the exact same thing u did to my accord, im not done yet its still flat black but eventually im gona tape half the car like from top to bottom and make a fade with green the whole concept of my accord is green green pinstripe, green neons, and so on find another color that would go good with the black and that u like and work with it. It would turn out rly good. U did a good job painting it, its not easy doin a good job with spraycans but it if u do it good it doesnt look bad at all.

aight well goin back to the paint thing i did the exact same thing u did to my accord, im not done yet its still flat black but eventually im gona tape half the car like from top to bottom and make a fade with green the whole concept of my accord is green green pinstripe, green neons, and so on find another color that would go good with the black and that u like and work with it. It would turn out rly good. U did a good job painting it, its not easy doin a good job with spraycans but it if u do it good it doesnt look bad at all.

i'm gonna go against the diy green/black 2 tone with neons. i've seen several 2 tone cars and there are very few of them that i felt looked good, and those would be the special/limited edition Denali and a block/silver job on a 300c. the main reason why i've liked those vehicles is because they were both low key but still contrasting colors, they didn't stand out like black and green would. and i personally think that neons are rice since they serve no purpose and attract unwanted attention. not trying to bag on you just giving my honest opinion.

i'm gonna go against the diy green/black 2 tone with neons. i've seen several 2 tone cars and there are very few of them that i felt looked good, and those would be the special/limited edition Denali and a block/silver job on a 300c. the main reason why i've liked those vehicles is because they were both low key but still contrasting colors, they didn't stand out like black and green would. and i personally think that neons are rice since they serve no purpose and attract unwanted attention. not trying to bag on you just giving my honest opinion.

its word dude, 1st off my neons i only have on in a parkin lot wen im like gettin somethin from the store and my car isnt ricer at all actually im against ricers but i appreciate ur input on the paint thing and ur right. i should have added in that the paint im painting my accord with is dark green so they flow 2gether a lil better.

its word dude, 1st off my neons i only have on in a parkin lot wen im like gettin somethin from the store and my car isnt ricer at all actually im against ricers but i appreciate ur input on the paint thing and ur right. i should have added in that the paint im painting my accord with is dark green so they flow 2gether a lil better.

oh yeah i guess teh dark green shouldn't be so bad. hell paint it camo :thumbsup:

i love you all

no homo?

how much would a custom exhaust run...i want the n-1

get a Apex'i N1 "universal" (axle back) exhaust and have a muffler shop bend you a pipe that will fit your car and have the weld the axle back on, and tah dah.. you got a custom catback Apex'i N1 exhaust for the CReX :thumbsup:

Archived