*****DEL SOL STOLEN IN CHICAGO******

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/wan/1049743233.html.

Car was stolen in chicago, on Albany and Avondale between 12am and 8am this morning.

it is a Black 1994 Honda Del Sol VTEC license plate X29 9028

Any information leading to the recovery of my vehicle is much appreicated!

The theft sucks, but why are you offering so much for a reward? Let insurance back you up and move on if it doesn't surface in the next day or two sitting on blocks in a back ally somewhere.

Good luck.

The theft sucks, but why are you offering so much for a reward? Let insurance back you up and move on if it doesn't surface in the next day or two sitting on blocks in a back ally somewhere.

Good luck.

cuz i put a lot of work into that car and want it back.

i doubt the car will show up. My fiance already bought me a replacement :p she feels bad cuz she kept putting of the security system so she wanted me to cheer up.

No security system will stop someone that wants to steal your car. It will only keep casual thieves and vandals from messing with you.

Best security system: Give receipts to your insurance company for things you install or add to show how much work was done to it. Best to do this before the car is stolen so they have the info on file.

Hypothetical example: Custom body kit and paint is an addition so send them a receipt. Alloy wheels is an addition so send them a receipt. New exhaust and new tires is considered maintenance so you get nothing there. But you installed a $1500 system, send them the receipt. Do this on your next ride. You won't get full value but insurance companies will pay out if you have the documentation to back up your claims. This is especially true if you went to the trouble to forward it to them for your permanent file. They know you are legit.

How about some pics of this kidnapped child?

And make a thread on your replacement vehicle too.

***UPDATE****

Make that two(2) del sols that got stolen. the younger brother of the guy i work for had his red del sol with an h22 stolen from his school parking lot this morning.

i think it's the same people that stole both cars

you may find the cars, but you wont want them after you do. I imagine whoever stole them is gonna strip them. Hopefully for your sake there dumb enough to drive them tho. sucks man, good luck If the ppl are found, i suggest the firing line, f*ck theives

Archived