is this guy a ricer or what

:lock:That dude is a ricer..ricers are all gay..I prefer myself to be a sleeper cause some dush pulls up looking at my car thinking that car is just lowerd and has an exhaust and some rims and trys pulling some shat on me and I bang second and take the lead by 5 car legnths and it was a diesel huge truck and got raped by a eg hatch

I used to love the attention my WS6 got by the crowd at meets, especially from the ladies..though that isn't to say my woman particularly cared for it. Catless exhaust, straight piped all the way from the long tubes with an overly lumpy cam, definitely drew attention..both wanted and unwanted.

and i still haven't seen videos of it....

but yeah the car is ugly and in that picture is looks like the body is sitting on the ground and the wheels aren't touching the ground, it would fall under the river category

:lock:That dude is a ricer..ricers are all gay..I prefer myself to be a sleeper cause some dush pulls up looking at my car thinking that car is just lowerd and has an exhaust and some rims and trys pulling some shat on me and I bang second and take the lead by 5 car legnths and it was a diesel huge truck and got raped by a eg hatch

deuche maybe? omg

Dude, Dush isn't a word.

It's not even an internet slang term.

well maybe i spelt it wrong but the point is it my term that i use for a wanna be street racer with there stock bitchass engine with likre 5000 bucks into looks..but anyway i love being a sleeper

hey screw you pal like i said idc how its spelled and get that slow ass f-150 off the honda formus i have raped somany of those crapty trucks and won them all

won them all? midnight club dub edition, i assume!? NICE!

hey screw you pal like i said idc how its spelled and get that slow ass f-150 off the honda formus i have raped somany of those crapty trucks and won them all

You may have raced non f/i 4.6 and 5.4 f150's but until you've raced bolt on HD F150's (blown, not n/a) and Lightnings..keep your mouth shut. Strongly doubt whatever you drive (judging on your AWESOME personality) will handle either of the above.

Oh HELL. He claims he's packing b20/vtec with "eight grand POORED" into it..

I doubt his car can even take my truck..especially if he's bragging about beating diesel trucks that probably don't have so much as a programmer by a mere 5 cars.

You may have raced non f/i 4.6 and 5.4 f150's but until you've raced bolt on HD F150's (blown, not n/a) and Lightnings..keep your mouth shut. Strongly doubt whatever you drive (judging on your AWESOME personality) will handle either of the above.

look i have raced all sorts of gay f150's and 250's even raced dodge diesel's and still have not lost..and i do have a awesome personality so thanks and i have raced those ford lightings and they watched my lil eg hatch with a b20 vtec built to withstand a redline of 8500 same as type r's and i only ever used 5 pounds os boost when i race crapty fords like your and if i went fully blown boost it would be no match cause even the supercharged mustangs.."mustakes" cant get me only thing to this day to ever get me so far in the state of tx is a badass corvette which i will def. say it was the crap but youll never get me with a ford

look i have raced all sorts of gay f150's and 250's even raced dodge diesel's and still have not lost..and i do have a awesome personality so thanks and i have raced those ford lightings and they watched my lil eg hatch with a b20 vtec built to withstand a redline of 8500 same as type r's and i only ever used 5 pounds os boost when i race crapty fords like your and if i went fully blown boost it would be no match cause even the supercharged mustangs.."mustakes" cant get me only thing to this day to ever get me so far in the state of tx is a badass corvette which i will def. say it was the crap but youll never get me with a ford

pics with time stamps and a vid of you beating a 2.3l mustang, or it's all fake.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO RUN ON SENTENCE.

Again, DOUBTFUL that you can handle even a bolt on Lightning as they're already in the 13's from the getgo..

But, if your car is as game as you say it is then you should have no problems showing me I'm wrong..because truthfully, we get your kind here often that likes blowing smoke up everyone's asses. And, while my F150 is "gay"..I could PROBABLY invest a couple grand in my truck and run side by side with you PACKING 5000 pounds, full LEATHER interior, every creature comfort I can ask for and looks to boot.

But anywho. Prove me wrong.

Edit -- And AccordHEART is my BOO yo. LOLOL.

And sorry.. You'll need a little more of a mod list than "cr-vtec with 8K POORED in it".. Factory 03/04 Cobra's are 12 second cars out of the box..I don't see you taking them.

If you are boosting 5 pounds on a B20Vtec then you clearly have been dyno tuned (since it's not blown up) so please post up your numbers and some dyno graphs. I'm not trying to bash you at all, but a boosted B20Vtec is not going to take an 03-04 Cobra...espeically with any kind of upgrades to the Cobra.....so if you claim that there aren't any fords that can beat you I'd like to see a dyno graph and some proof that it's yours. It would take a solid 350-400whp EG to take out a Termintor Cobra and one with a pulley or blower upgrade would take 500whp or better to even have a chance of hanging with one....let alone beating it. So please if you have a 400-500whp B20Vtec or better, I'd really be interested in your dyno graph or maybe some vids. Your car must be a monster if it fits the bill.

wow this kids a tool, total noob and talkin crap to senior members, how long have you been on this forums? a week maybe (sorry i didnt want to waste my time looking at your page, i have better things to do like dig out a wedgie).. who cares if he drives a HD F-150, im sure bens had his fare share of more badass hondas then you have... so honestly get off his nuts

he probally drives a stock EG with steelies and my del sol S could take him, LOLOLOL!!! :laugh:

Archived