is this guy a ricer or what

well to make this story short this car belongs to a hot chick's boyfriend. i know her because we work at the same place. anyways her boyfriend drive this car and it's all stock and the guy says it has an exaust but when i saw it it only has an autozone muffler lol tell me ur thaughts

ps he says it has a turbo but it has the turbo sound on the muffler lol he is a noob

thats the car

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t...canricerhp6.jpg

Not my style, but I've seen much worse. Reasons I wouldn't give too much crap is because all his body pieces are painted and matching (no white body kits)....albiet, a pretty ugly color, no ricer aluminum wing, etc....

A good portion of those cars were turbo'd from the factory, so it's very likely that his is a turbo model...might want to think twice for calling him a noob until you know for sure. It's clear that you don't know everything about the car...only what you've seen. Post a picture of the engine bay if you can cause I'm betting that it is in fact a turbo model.

Not my style, but I've seen much worse. Reasons I wouldn't give too much crap is because all his body pieces are painted and matching (no white body kits)....albiet, a pretty ugly color, no ricer aluminum wing, etc....

A good portion of those cars were turbo'd from the factory, so it's very likely that his is a turbo model...might want to think twice for calling him a noob until you know for sure. It's clear that you don't know everything about the car...only what you've seen. Post a picture of the engine bay if you can cause I'm betting that it is in fact a turbo model.

nope does not have a turbo i know for a fact but it has the turbo sound on the muffler lol

Even without a turbo the car is still faster then most Honda's on the road.

It is certainly not my thing, but we have all seen far worse. Be glad he doesn't have it covered with stickers of products that are not installed and his wheels are all matching size and shape.

im not hating on the car the guy who owns it is the one whos a ricer lol. well here is da story. i was at work and i was talking with my buddy who owns a 4 door vtec accord and im guessing the guy came to pick up his girl or w.e but he actually went up to us and started talking all this crap about our cars litarly he said to my friend your accord is a crapty piece of crap and my friend wuz like well lets head up and see if my piece of crap can take ur nissan. well they raced and my friends accord left him by 3 cars and the guy was all embarased and stuff lol well if it is turbo he must suck at driving period if he lost to a singlecam accord

im not hating on the car the guy who owns it is the one whos a ricer lol. well here is da story. i was at work and i was talking with my buddy who owns a 4 door vtec accord and im guessing the guy came to pick up his girl or w.e but he actually went up to us and started talking all this crap about our cars litarly he said to my friend your accord is a crapty piece of crap and my friend wuz like well lets head up and see if my piece of crap can take ur nissan. well they raced and my friends accord left him by 3 cars and the guy was all embarased and stuff lol well if it is turbo he must suck at driving period if he lost to a singlecam accord

i honestly cant tell from the picture if its a TT. but if it were, it wouldve raped the accord sideways. Also if its just an N/A(a little over 200 bhp) it wouldve given the accord a run for its money. Personally i love the Z but that body kit is a little much along with the color. Try and find out more info on it for us.

i honestly cant tell from the picture if its a TT. but if it were, it wouldve raped the accord sideways. Also if its just an N/A(a little over 200 bhp) it wouldve given the accord a run for its money. Personally i love the Z but that body kit is a little much along with the color. Try and find out more info on it for us.

yea probaly it can but the guy who drives it doesent know how to shift or anything but its all stock car with a really loud muffler lol

yea probaly it can but the guy who drives it doesent know how to shift or anything but its all stock car with a really loud muffler lol

well maybe he's just a little slow lol. but yeah try and get a pic under the hood. and what did you mean by the turbo muffler sound? Are you talking about anything like this \/???

turbo-sound-1.jpg

sounds like you have it out for this guy. rice or not, it's not your car. it's all fun and games to make fun of rice, but as stated above, at least it's all one color and looks good for what it is.

now the cheater whistle in the autozone muffler? lame. this guy just randomly coming up to you and your friend and starts talkin crap and then races you and looses, questionable.

i goto school at UTI, home of the most immature little craps on the planet and even there, people just don't walk up to me and talk crap cuz i drive a honda.

from life experience, he either heard you talkin crap about his ride, or you guys have had words before.

and not for nuthin, you're driving an autotragic so i wouldn't talk too much crap about a guy that "can't drive his car" when you can't back the crap you talk up, with your OWN ride, not somebody else's.

facts sound weird too. unless you're sporting a V6 or a euro accord, i just googled the specs, the 4 cylinders are at most 150hp at the flywheel stock.

the 300zx is a 3.0 liter V6 depending on which NON turbo engine you're looking at 165hp to 220hp and between 174 and 198tq.

even is nissan boy can't shift, you're telling me that a accord took this thing by 3 cars? i doubt it.

that's almost like me saying that i could take a Del Sol S model and beat a mustang GT with it. crap even with a B16A stock vs stock i wouldn't have much of a chance.

take that energy and invest it in your own ride and quit making fun of people cuz you're jealous of what they have and who they date bro.

sounds like you have it out for this guy. rice or not, it's not your car. it's all fun and games to make fun of rice, but as stated above, at least it's all one color and looks good for what it is.

now the cheater whistle in the autozone muffler? lame. this guy just randomly coming up to you and your friend and starts talkin crap and then races you and looses, questionable.

i goto school at UTI, home of the most immature little craps on the planet and even there, people just don't walk up to me and talk crap cuz i drive a honda.

from life experience, he either heard you talkin crap about his ride, or you guys have had words before.

and not for nuthin, you're driving an autotragic so i wouldn't talk too much crap about a guy that "can't drive his car" when you can't back the crap you talk up, with your OWN ride, not somebody else's.

facts sound weird too. unless you're sporting a V6 or a euro accord, i just googled the specs, the 4 cylinders are at most 150hp at the flywheel stock.

the 300zx is a 3.0 liter V6 depending on which NON turbo engine you're looking at 165hp to 220hp and between 174 and 198tq.

even is nissan boy can't shift, you're telling me that a accord took this thing by 3 cars? i doubt it.

that's almost like me saying that i could take a Del Sol S model and beat a mustang GT with it. crap even with a B16A stock vs stock i wouldn't have much of a chance.

take that energy and invest it in your own ride and quit making fun of people cuz you're jealous of what they have and who they date bro.

actually the guy did come to us and started talking crap about our cars. i don't know why he did it he just did. maibe cuz the accord driver talks to his girl a lot.... a lot. but anyways he even added me to his conversation wich pissed me off. this happen like last summer anyways i jst found da pic online.

the car is a very nice car. i actually like the car but the fac that the driver says things about his car that are not true makes him look rice. like the turbo sound, hopefully by now he knows what that is.

and yes i know is weird but the accord did beat him. the accord is not auto either. i remember the guy had an awful start like he didnt know what he was doing and lost that race.

afterward he didnt talked to us and went up to another of my coworker that owns a scion tc the TRD model supercharged. i wasnt there but i herd the TC beat him like 3 times.

the accord driver a knows how to race a car and so does the tc guy just wanted to point that out to evryone

well maybe he's just a little slow lol. but yeah try and get a pic under the hood. and what did you mean by the turbo muffler sound? Are you talking about anything like this \/???

turbo-sound-1.jpg

YYYEEEEAAA THAT ONE EEWWW LOL

mmm... I am thinkin the accord had the v6 in it. My 3.0CL is right at 200 hp so if this guy is runnin a non turbo he may well have lost. But, i would still love to have the nissan.. i think they are beautiful car when stock. And the turbo versions can be a beast.

even if the Z took off slow he still could have cought the accord even if he were shifting slow, i say 3 cars BS. if the accord did win it was be a fender or half a car NOT 3 cars. i mean hell it was really hard for me to pull on a 96 eclipse RS in my del sol S...

Ricers get the hott chicks. Real men.... well get the satisfaction of winning.

+1

the non ricers have to search long and hard for a good looking girl..

but the ricers girlfriends kind of look like highschool cheerleaders, lol :p

Dunno. I see some hot ass bitches floating around the tastefully modified import/domestic crowd. See some tater hog whorebeasts running around with the ricebuckets.

I used to love the attention my WS6 got by the crowd at meets, especially from the ladies..though that isn't to say my woman particularly cared for it. Catless exhaust, straight piped all the way from the long tubes with an overly lumpy cam, definitely drew attention..both wanted and unwanted.

Archived