Pics Of The Sol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I second that.

It's an old car, fix it.

You are not likely to find a Sol that doesn't need at least a little repair as well. This one needs repair, m's newest Sol needs repair, mine needed repair...

Who do you get to do all your mods while your in the sand?

I need to find someone to do my work while I'm in lazy mode. :D

nah im ordering parts while im here and my parents are stashing them in my room so as soon as i get home i install them myself. :thumbsup:

only thing that im not doing is the clutch and flywheel

i dont either. maybe he wants one thats already built?

nice sol man. how much you pic it up for?

i dont want one already built, i love b series.. IMO B > D

and i got the sol for 2k

Hopefully it doesn't end up looking like gingerfaggots old car.

who? omg

I associate anything involving him and his car with that which is sh*t.

NOthing against his as I'm sure it'll come out decent..

Oh, the 14's he had on his car looked horrendous.

you could tackle doing the clutch and flywheel. not hard. i did mine on jackstands by myself. my tranny is damn heavy too :laugh:

Most transvestites are..you REALLY should leave them alone.

OH, FAWK.

YOU MEAN TRANSMISSIONS. D:

Sol looks good! Not in bad shape, and gotta love the S seats! hold up so much better! Though I prefer my skunk stripe uncolored :)

I know you'll fix her up right! GL!

you suck

give me the seats now you dont need them

i may be interested. yours are cloth though aren't they :(

i wants leathers.

you could tackle doing the clutch and flywheel. not hard. i did mine on jackstands by myself. my tranny is damn heavy too :laugh:

oh the only reason im not doing it is because the day before i left for iraq the clutch went out so i bought a new clutch and flywheel and put it in the trunk. my step dad is having his friend come pick it up at the house with his flat bed and taking it to the bigger shop so the clutch and flywheel can be replaced then itll be taken to my grandparents house out in BFE to sit in their garage until i get home and pick it up :thumbsup:

yeah im looking at some teins right now.. theyll drop it 3 inches :thumbsup:

if i can find a different suspension that will drop it more and is still a good well known brand i might get those instead.

yeah im looking at some teins right now.. theyll drop it 3 inches :thumbsup:

if i can find a different suspension that will drop it more and is still a good well known brand i might get those instead.

So, I'm taking it you don't give a crap about ride quality?

well ive been in a sol that had the teins im looking at, it didnt ride too harsh at all suprisingly

::EDIT:: i dont know if there is anything that is much worse than my friends EK9 when he had the skunk2 coils on it

well ive been in a sol that had the teins im looking at, it didnt ride too harsh at all suprisingly

::EDIT:: i dont know if there is anything that is much worse than my friends EK9 when he had the skunk2 coils on it

What I'm saying, is that even with awesome springs, the lower you go the harsher it will ride. You said 3 inches or more, 3 inches is pretty extreme.

Anyone have any pics of what 3 inches lowered on a Honda looks like, that isn't a show car?

For fun I am going to bottom out the sedan when the weather breaks. Supposedly the F&F will go 3.5 down. With the Skunk2 camber kits I should be able to get enough tilt to still be able to drive it. The real question is if I can get up and out of my driveway since the road is about 6 inches higher up. I might need some 2x12 ramps just to get onto the street.

Even if it doesn't stay I want to see what the sol looks like sitting on the frame. :D

my friend mike (not pearce) has his black sol si on a 3 inch drop with enkei's and it looks damn good, i dont see what all the hate is about but whatever.. and he's is the one that has the same teins im looking at for my sol. it doesnt ride too harsh compared to nitsans EK9 that had the skunk2 coils with a 2 inch drop.

get bags, you can ride as low as you want at any time, and they will handle better than stock

I already have problems getting out of my driveway at a 2in drop. I couldn't go that low permanently.

I already have problems getting out of my driveway at a 2in drop. I couldn't go that low permanently.

the idea with bags is that you can adjust the height by pushing a button.

can we see pictures of ur friends car (the one lowered 3 inches)?

Archived