time to photoshop

maybe its just the pic, but the rear end seems a little high. im a little out of the loop, what suspension you have?

i like the white/gold, seeing as that is what my car came with and what ill be rocking in about a month. the only thing now i feel is that the pink you got going on seems out of place b/c of the gold wheels. i like it, but just an observation.

if you saw it in person the car looks pretty damn good.. because you guys keep forgettin it doesnt really look white in person cause of the gold pearl on it.. and the gold pinstripe around the stars

but it is too high in the back.. thats gettin fixed one of these days lol

i should be havin one of my friends who does photography take some pics of the car and hopefully his camara and get the colors better

3292173043_883166ce69_o.jpg

omg its so plain and ugly and stock looking lol it reminds me of when it was primer white and horrible looking

i know everyone doesnt agree with the paint but i gave the car to the guy to paint and he said he wanted to use some of his creativity and make somethin that would stand out but be really cute at the same time...and well for every person who doesnt like the stars theres at least 2 that do

i was actually at a stop light the other day and some older guy in a 750i (i think thats what it was) told me how much he liked the car and how it sounded really good.. i was like 'wtf your in an expensive bmw and your complimenting my honda?' but at the same time it was really cool that someone who does have a car like that can look at someone elses car and compliment it for what it is not compare it to everything they like/dont like

fact remains: I :heart: my baby even if everyone else is mean to it :p

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually was thinking it looks too plain all white. I think it looks better with the stars, not that I would own it lol. I know I'm the only one who thinks this, but I think it needs an OEM wing too.

And yeah, you def can't see the gold in the pics. If you look at the close up of the wheel on the car, you can at least see the pinstriping. :thumbsup:

i liked the white better too, however as sarah pointed out i cant see the true color and the gold details that would anchor the rims thereby making the color choice makes sense. get that friend over there for good pics.. dammit.

They DO make carbon fiber hoods and trunks to throw the "plain all white boring look" out of the window. It's amazing what a few color mismatched bodypanels can do for the look of a car.

I think if looks is what your mainly goin for with a honda 17s fill that space nicely.. i dont think i'd ever go bigger then 17

i have coilovers but idk what brand and tokico blues.. and my brother in law said he could adjust the tokicos if i had the key thing for it

• 2 weeks later...

I honeslty am a fan of a bronze on white but with your car and the pink design i think you need different wheels then the gold or what not. What about some pink rota's with a nice lip. I think if your stripe u need to get some color wheels or gun metal or silver look best. I r

everyone that sees them in person say the complete opposite

probably because in person you can see the gold pinstrip and what not better and i put some silver on it before i got the gold to make sure and it looked funny

and i wouldnt want that much pink.. and it more then likely wouldnt be the same pink which would look bad

hmm got any more pix of them on your car.

I wonder what gold wheels like those would loook like on my car lol

ah u posted those while i was posting lol. where is that big star from

Yah idk if i would but gold wheels on my car gold and red look odd. I was just very bored. ha

I do wish i knew how to photoshop like this before i bought my wheels even tho they look nice on my car

well here is the pix

gimp.jpg

doesnt really go with the black as good as the silver

and no i dont have any huge stars on the trunk or hood lol

Yah im so bored lol. I firgued i do it for kicks. Im waiting for fed ex. lol wait i think they are here.

There a 350z around here with red carbon fiber black and gold. with gold wheels like that its pretty nice

dude my wheels are only 2 months old. well they where on ym car for 2months imma rock them for another year or till. till i do my 5 speed swap and boost it, along with getting some new carpet and seats.

fair enough...at least is there is some hope then lol. I just see some potential that's all...Going for a red carpet or black? (sorry to thread hack)

hit me up on aim or yahoo seb and well talk.

Archived