Looking For Wheels For The Sol

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well my minds made up, next month im ordering a set of 16x7 chrome/polished rota slipstreams for the sol.. ill also get a set of yokohama advan neovas for the wheels :thumbsup:

now i just need to see where i can order a single chrome/polished slip from for my spare :crazy:

*bump*

i found these today on craigslist, my step dad is waiting on the guy to call him so they can meet up and he can buy these off the guy for 250 for a set with tires. only bad thing is it has mismatched tires and they are two 205/50/15 Dunlop dirrezas and two 195/50/15 Wynnstars. so those will be taken off and sold to the discount tire store, they should give about $75 a tire and ill make my money back and buy a set of yokohamas most likely :thumbsup:

just waiting on the guy to call my step dad :)

3m93p23leZZZZZZZZZ9294a63b5ef90931df7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
buy my RPF1s

i dont like the enkei rpf1's theyre hideous IMO bleh

Finally, the blades are coming off the car friday night. I am soo damn slow prepping these baby fats but they look very nice in their new matte black.

YAY!!! did you ever find out the total for shipping and everything? ive been waiting so i can western union the cash.

PM me on everthing and ill give you my address info for my house in TN :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Nice.

Too bad my lazy ass still has blades sitting in my garage that I never followed through with. I finally got a new camera and can take pictures now. No biggie, CL is popular in Columbus.

Not perfect by any means. No rash but there are plenty of scuffs in the finish. Most of them would polish out. Only couple are into the metal. Wheels haven't been washed in 10k miles or so. I have individual pics of each wheel if you want. No need to post them in this thread and clutter it up.

DSCN0050.jpg

I have motivation to stop procrastinating and sell them:

First is that I am down to one honda, yet I have 4 additional sets of wheels sitting in my garage.

Second: I owe an assload on my taxes and have 3 weeks to acquire $3500. :crazy:

I have motivation to stop procrastinating and sell them:

First is that I am down to one honda, yet I have 4 additional sets of wheels sitting in my garage.

Second: I owe an assload on my taxes and have 3 weeks to acquire $3500. :crazy:

What wheels do you have still? Are they 4x100?

Archived