Looking For Wheels For The Sol

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dials are cool. Quirky cool. If I had an old 85~ish hatch I would have rolled with them.

Some dude showed up at my place monday night in a rotted out accord and paid $200 cash for all of them. that was fun fitting them all in the back on his 2 door.

The blades are boxed. I just have to get d00d to slide me some money and off they go.

The dials are cool. Quirky cool. If I had an old 85~ish hatch I would have rolled with them.

Some dude showed up at my place monday night in a rotted out accord and paid $200 cash for all of them. that was fun fitting them all in the back on his 2 door.

The blades are boxed. I just have to get d00d to slide me some money and off they go.

So, you sold all the wheels except the blades?

and d00d would be me.. we shall go with fedex $85 is easier on my pocket, lol. ill send off the money tomorrow :thumbsup:

EDIT:: pump the brakes.. i need you info on where to send it to, PM me your info plz :happy:

• 1 year later...

I was talking to a few friends of mine about what wheels i should get for the del sol... i was mostly thinking either polished Si's, chrome polished rota slips, or something else thats not too pricey as of the moment. anybody have any ideas that would look good on a blue sol?

save you $$$$ and do it right, dont cut corners with rotas. trust

Archived