Looking For Wheels For The Sol

BrIaN EG2

I was talking to a few friends of mine about what wheels i should get for the del sol... i was mostly thinking either polished Si's, chrome polished rota slips, or something else thats not too pricey as of the moment... im kind of leaning towards the chrome slips but im not too sure right now... anybody have any ideas that would look good on a blue sol?

and please not gold or bronze, blue on gold/bronze is played IMO

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eww, im not all about mixing colors red and blue = clashing of colors >_<

Actually, Red wheels on Blue looks pretty decent I think....but it's kind of flashy and wouldn't be my style. I think the polished SI's will look good and that's my vote. Polished slips would look pretty sweet too though so depends on what you can find for the best price.

Plain silver slips (or equivalent knockoff like I had) They were $599 brand new with new Hankook tread shipped to my door. Lugs and hub rings included.

They also sell them in a flat black which would look nice with tinted windows and all blacked out trim.

xtracysbluebird002.jpg

well two more wheels just hit the possibility list...

same wheels just different ideas for each..

Rota Group N::

Steel Gray and get them polished

groupn_4.jpg

OR!

Gunmetal (maybe get a small blue line around the edge of the lip)

groupn_3.jpg

i dont really want black though, i think the gunmetal would look good with the CF im planning on doing (hood, targa, trunk) and yes the car will be two toned (black on top blue on bottom silver stripe break up) so the CF will blend better IMO

yeah im leaning a little more towards the polished than the gunmetal with blue lip..

i was sitting here brainstorming on the black and blue two tone paint job... if i get the silver group N's and have them polished, instead of getting a silver breakup inbetween the black and blue, would chrome look retarded? huh

okay these look effein sexy as hell and they are 418 for a set of 4, so thats not bad at all.. now its between these and the group Ns polished

slipstream_frgm_1570.jpg

polished slips

god im sick of rota..

i guarantee you can find some actually interesting or different rims that would make your car look worth a crap if you did some research

here's some websites.

rbmotoring.com

pandagarage.com

memoryfab.com

icbmotorsports.com

jhpusa.com

kingmotorsports.com

just a few.. the first 4 are for used wheels, the jhp has a few cool wheels you dont see often, and kingmotorsports sells a bunch of high end crap.

you're in the military, they pay you enough.. splurge on some wheels.. they MAKE the car.

put all that money in your motor then skimp out on wheels and get rotas.. that's thuper gay!

um no military does not pay good, youre crazy. and im on a budget i would rather have a go car not a show car.. for me looks come last, so ill buy some rotas it doesnt matter to me. and kingmotorsport is WAY over priced, that and inlinefour are over priced as hell

but thanks for the other sites, ill look around in there but my mind is made up, its either slips or group n's

overpriced?

kingmotorsports sells brand new mugen wheels.

icb has the rarest wheels ever in perfect condition.

the prices are correct.

go cars are gay.. go get a camaro if you wanna go fast in a straight line.

god im sick of rota..

i guarantee you can find some actually interesting or different rims that would make your car look worth a crap if you did some research

here's some websites.

rbmotoring.com

pandagarage.com

memoryfab.com

icbmotorsports.com

jhpusa.com

kingmotorsports.com

just a few.. the first 4 are for used wheels, the jhp has a few cool wheels you dont see often, and kingmotorsports sells a bunch of high end crap.

you're in the military, they pay you enough.. splurge on some wheels.. they MAKE the car.

put all that money in your motor then skimp out on wheels and get rotas.. that's thuper gay!

just because they are rota's doesnt mean they wouldnt make the car. i do understand though, that rota's are a bigger choice in the honda world than they are in subaru, but yeah.

102_2359.jpg

btw, i had these before them

102_1994.jpg

volk ce28n's, retail 3,000. i paid 2100 shipped but you get the idea. those 950 dollar rota's are going to look 10x better than my volks (well, at least in my opinion lol. then again, the rotas i have are aggressive and my volks werent).

just because they are rota's doesnt mean they wouldnt make the car. i do understand though, that rota's are a bigger choice in the honda world than they are in subaru, but yeah.

102_2359.jpg

102_1994.jpg

volk ce28n's, retail 3,000. i paid 2100 shipped but you get the idea. those 950 dollar rota's are going to look 10x better than my volks (well, at least in my opinion lol. then again, the rotas i have are aggressive and my volks werent).

and it won't hurt as much if the rota's get jacked :laugh:

102_2359.jpg

102_1994.jpg

i like both but im tired of bronze/gold on blue, and those volks would look tits on my sol if they had a blue lip instead of red :drool:

and it won't hurt as much if the rota's get jacked :laugh:

VERY true!!!

i like both but im tired of bronze/gold on blue, and those volks would look tits on my sol if they had a blue lip instead of red :drool:

VERY true!!!

i wasnt suggesting you get bronze/gold. i was just posting to back up the whole rota thing, lol. i know how to read, i saw your original post :)

lol, i think polished wheels look effin awesome on blue, red, and black cars. im still wondering what those group n's would look like polished, i think theyd be friggin sexy as hell.. im still looking for a site that carries them besides rota

Archived