happy new year! NOT!

Hondahunter

This isn't a pity party btw, just to let u know who give a rat's A! :thumbsup: My gf of nearly 15 months dumped me today, said she didn't want to be in a serious relationship anymore :crazy: . Women and their minds huh? Lol no offense ladies :heart: . Kinda threw me for a loop but saw it coming too, hasn't been happy since shortly after we crossed the 1 year mark, idk i thought we were okay for that year but then she felt held back i guess. But anyway we're broken up, and idk if we're getting back together. We'll see idk. Guess I just needed to type that!

This isn't a pity party btw, just to let u know who give a rat's A! :thumbsup: My gf of nearly 15 months dumped me today, said she didn't want to be in a serious relationship anymore :crazy: . Women and their minds huh ? Lol no offense ladies :heart: . Kinda threw me for a loop but saw it coming too, hasn't been happy since shortly after we crossed the 1 year mark, idk i thought we were okay for that year but then she felt held back i guess. But anyway we're broken up, and idk if we're getting back together. We'll see idk. Guess I just needed to type that!

crap happens bud... and it sucks...

im stuck in a pretty bad situation myself.. im madly in love with some girl... only bad thing is that she's going out with some other guy (douchebag).... either way hope you get through it...sometimes things just dont go the way you want them to

crap happens bud... and it sucks...

im stuck in a pretty bad situation myself.. im madly in love with some girl... only bad thing is that she's going out with some other guy (douchebag).... either way hope you get through it...sometimes things just dont go the way you want them to

hah sounds like my entire life story. (as far as girls go that is)

okay anyway i happen to LIKE being in a relationship.. i do not NEED one but i like them.. and shockingly bad things will happen with relationships and thats kind of the fun part cause it sucks at the time but you always learn from what happened..

and you either move on into another relationship and find someone else or become a bitter

so maybe you and her will get back together or maybe with you and her breaking up you'll be out with one of your friends one night when you would normally be with her and you'll meet some super amazing girl.. yah never know.. and the not knowing sucks.. but when you find out its fun

every relationship will have some kind of problems eventually. allowing someone to treat you like a piece of sh*t isn't a relationship problem, though.

some people learn from their past relationships, and use this in the future. others simply need to cling to someone at all possible times, so while they'll claim to have learned, they'll continue to repeat the same relationships.

other than sluts, there's no one who doesn't like being in a relationship... when it's a good, healthy relationship.

Sucks bud..

Words of advice.. go find a slut and smash. then repeat.

as bad as it sounds, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. :thumbsup:

you should come down here tonight. there's lots of cute girls I could introduce you to. :)

Hell, i might take you up on that offer :D thanks! :heart:

didn't you post about some kind of problem with her semi-recently? (over the past however-many months?)

sarah's is no shocker

i don't remember if i posted or not tbh. lots of people have been posting about relationship problems in the past few months. but yeah, she did cheat on me, and i forgave her which took a lot. but now i'm just out to have fun. i think it's dumb to jump into a serious relationship the minute one ends.

1231212287921.jpg

you seriously made me laugh :D thanks for the cheer-up :laugh::thumbsup:

i've thought a lot about this recently, seeing as how long we were together. but you know, eff it. yeah she was my first love but what do you do. i'm not going to sit and mope and just be like ohhh god please come back. Tubbs, we need to go clubbing. :thumbsup:

i don't remember if i posted or not tbh. lots of people have been posting about relationship problems in the past few months. but yeah, she did cheat on me, and i forgave her which took a lot. but now i'm just out to have fun. i think it's dumb to jump into a serious relationship the minute one ends.

yeah, i couldn't remember if it was you or someone else who had posted within the past few months :laugh: agreed 110% on the last part.

first loves rarely work out, but it's an important stepping stone. how long were you together?

yeah, i couldn't remember if it was you or someone else who had posted within the past few months :laugh: agreed 110% on the last part.

first loves rarely work out, but it's an important stepping stone. how long were you together?

we agree :thumbsup: awesome. haha. we were together for almost 15 months, it would have been today. quite awhile to spend with someone when dating. we got along great, family liked me, etc etc etc. crazy how fast things change!

Im more of a bar hopper myself, but im up for anything. You ever make it to ATL i can deff. show you a few nice spots.:devil:

awesome. i'm road-tripping this summer most likely, or living somewhere else for the summer. gotta get out of this hell-hole! I'd love to stop by, have a few old friends in the ATL as well. it'd be fun.

sucks...huuggsss :) you are on your way to having fun and forgetting all about it...

one day you will be happy that you got out of it :D

thanks Lina :D i'm starting to get over it a little. relationships are a two-person job, one person can't do it all, and she gave up. so i'm just packing bags, coping, and moving on.

Archived