I drive a 1996 Honda Accord LX.

Here is most of the stuff thats been done so far:

Hawk Performance Brake Pads

K&H Air Filte

Hella 550 Fog Lights

Hella 500 Driving Lights

Magnaflow Exhaust

And a picture:

Hello and welcome. And thats a hella lot of lights.

Hahaha.

welcome. and are you going to rally it or something?

No, i do not plan to rally anytime soon.

I do however live in an area with a lot of deer and dark windy roads.

not to mention, pissed off anyone thats ever passed you :p

welcome to HF

Haha, thanks!

The lights are aimed so they are not in the field of view for oncoming traffic.

now you need hella horns!

Air Horns are mounted under the hood. :drool:

why not go HID, then it wouldnt look soo much like a rally car :thumbsup:

I hate HIDs. =D

Saved your car because the deer were unable to cross the road cause they were laughing so hard???

I was more going for the whole "deer caught in the headlights" idea, not really that he has bad taste.

Saved your car because the deer were unable to cross the road cause they were laughing so hard???

Thanks for the welcome...

If you drove the roads that I drive at night, you'd understand why having a decent amount of light in front of you is important.

They also come in handy when providing scene lighting on MVAs.

If you drove the roads that I drive at night, you'd understand why having a decent amount of light in front of you is important.

Welcome Medic. If your lights are purely for safety and functionality than just ignore the negative comments.

If it's for aesthetics than that's a different story, lol

I don't know where you are from, but I GARUNTEE you that our roads are just as bad around here. We have curves inside of curves and hills that cause you to travel up and down at the same time. Funny cause I've never seen the need for rally car lights when driving the speed limit (which is all you need to do). We have more deer in my area than you can shake a stick at too.

So, I'm guessing either A. All the people in your state have dumb looking lights all over the front of their car or B. You are the only person in your state that drives at night that is still living.

I don't know where you are from, but I GARUNTEE you that our roads are just as bad around here. We have curves inside of curves and hills that cause you to travel up and down at the same time. Funny cause I've never seen the need for rally car lights when driving the speed limit (which is all you need to do). We have more deer in my area than you can shake a stick at too.

So, I'm guessing either A. All the people in your state have dumb looking lights all over the front of their car or B. You are the only person in your state that drives at night that is still living.

or C) that they are actually necessary for him, and that he'd rather be safe than sorry. I'm sure they don't make a negative impact on visibility and only make driving at night easier for him. I don't think you should be so fast to assume you're in the same boat as he is.

Oh lord... Nate, i should have read this before i started drinkin. You now owe me a new keyboard..

Well, although you may not see the need for extra auxillary lights when driving the speed limit, when driving to an MVA, I usually don't drive the speed limit, and I can certainly use all of the extra light that I can possibly have, especially for the deer in my area, who love to go for strolls along the roads late at night. And as I said earlier, they certainly are usefull for providing scene lighting.

I was going to go into a possible scenario where you might be a patient, but then realized that you'd probably rather sit alone in the dark.

Are you from the states, or across the pond? Not being rude, but when I see your car I'm picturing Sweden, Finland, UK or something.

I am from the states.

Well, although you may not see the need for extra auxillary lights when driving the speed limit, when driving to an MVA, I usually don't drive the speed limit, and I can certainly use all of the extra light that I can possibly have, especially for the deer in my area, who love to go for strolls along the roads late at night. And as I said earlier, they certainly are usefull for providing scene lighting.

I was going to go into a possible scenario where you might be a patient, but then realized that you'd probably rather sit alone in the dark.

I am from the states.

Well, I wouldn't be in the dark....I have a pair of headlights. Second,.....I missed where you are an EMT or the likes, so that does make a difference. I can definitely see the need if you have to speed to a MVA and have light while you are there so, that was the explanation that I missed.

why is the amount of lights he chooses to have on his car such a big deal? would you do it, obviously not, me either, but that doesnt mean you need to be a douche about his personal preference. at least hes not bondo-ing craters with the intent to sell.

why is the amount of lights he chooses to have on his car such a big deal? would you do it, obviously not, me either, but that doesnt mean you need to be a douche about his personal preference. at least hes not bondo-ing craters with the intent to sell.

Nice to see the internet police arrived. Didn't know that I couldn't express my opinions or dislikes on the internet. Dually noted rolleyes.gif I've never understood people who post pictures and then get butthurt when they get negative comments. Don't post pictures if you don't want people's opinions or comments on them.

Archived